|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
Electric Powered Ride-ons
|Power Wheels Lil’ Quad
Lowest new price: $69.99
List price: $84.99
The Fisher-Price Power Wheels Lil’ Quad features sporty ATV styling, built-in footrests and a cute cargo rack on the back! Designed especially for toddlers, it has easy push-button operation on the handlebar for simple stop and go. And it rides low, so it’s easy for little ones to get on and off by themselves. It’s as sturdy as it looks—and just as much fun to drive!
Hop on and hit the trail with the Power Wheels Lil’ Quad! Realistic details add to real driving fun for your toddler. Toddler-friendly features perfect for the littlest riders includes a large push-button on the handlebar for simple stop-and-go operation and built-in footrests. 6-volts of battery power are strong enough for real driving fun! All kids have to do is push the button and go! Ages 1-3 years old, weight limit is 40 lbs.
Miles of Smiles!
A great first ride-on for your toddler!
Cargo rack lets toddlers haul around their favorite toys!
Built Fisher-Price tough with strong tires, a sturdy base, a cute cargo rack, and sporty ATV styling details! The Power Wheels Lil’ Quad is low enough for toddlers to easily get on and off by themselves. Cargo rack is situated in the back allowing toddlers to haul their favorite toys around. The Lil’ Quad is a real driving machine that drives 2 mph (Max.) forward and features tread tires that perform on both hard surfaces and grass. Perfect for outdoor play!
The Power Wheels Lil’ Quad is a “real” ATV style vehicle kids can drive! This fun “grown-up” experience gives kids a feeling of independence, accomplishment and self-confidence—all of which are important to healthy social and emotional development. Learning to go forward, steer, stop and go is good for them, too. Physical motion aids in the development of motor skills, balance and body awareness, and built-in role play features fuel endless imagination (and of course, it’s just plain fun and exciting).
Safety, Durability, and Quality…
Every Power Wheels vehicle is built Fisher-Price tough, with innovative play and performance features you won’t find in other ride-ons. Power Wheels vehicles come with a comprehensive One Year Bumper-to-Bumper Limited Warranty backed by 300 service centers throughout the country. Before they’re produced, Power Wheels vehicles are put to the test on our own in-house Quality Assurance Test Track to ensure quality performance, mile after mile. They're put to the test by kids, too, in the Fisher-Price onsite Play Lab and through the Fisher-Price in-home test program, to make sure they’re age-appropriate, easy to operate, and of course, fun to drive.
What's In The Box?
Power Wheels Lil' Quad, Power Wheels rechargeable 6-volt vehicle battery, Power Wheels 6-volt charger, and Owner’s Manual.
Strong tires with tread can overcome difficult terrain.
- Sporty ATV styling, built-in footrests, cute cargo rack on the back
- Designed especially for toddlers, with easy push-button operation for simple stop and go
- Rides low, so it's easy for them to get on and off by themselves. The battery must be removed from your vehicle for the initial charge in order to complete assembly
- Backed by Power Wheels 1 year limited bumper-to-bumper warranty
- To see more, clcik the "Watch It In Action" link located under the images
|Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
Lowest new price: $232.45
Lowest used price: $206.86
List price: $289.99
The Razor Dirt Rocket MX350 is a miniature electric motocross bike. Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 150 lbs. Geared for dirt with large 10" pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer. Can travel over 10 miles on a single charge. Variable speed, chain driven motor for a super quiet yet powerful operation. At speeds up to 12 mph, the dirt rocket leaves similiar pocket dirt bikes in itsdust.
Get out in the dirt with the MX350 Electric Motocross Bike from Razor's Dirt Rocket line. The MX350 Dirt Rocket is a scaled down, electric powered motocross bike that offers younger riders a way to live out their off-road fantasies. With a high torque motor, large, knobby tires, and speeds up to 12 miles per hour, the MX350 leaves similar pocket dirt bikes in its dust.
- Super quiet, single speed, chain driven motor
- High torque motor
- Large, knobby tires
- Speeds up to 12 miles per hour
- Twist grip throttle control
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Hand operated rear brake
- 350 watt electrical motor
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- UL approved charger
- Assembled Dimensions: 44 x 24.5 x 31 inches
- Weight: 70.25 pounds
- Weight Limit: 140 pounds
About Razor USA:
Founded in 2000 with the introduction of its now legendary kick scooter which quickly became an essential ride for anyone on the go, the Razor brand embodies the spirit of fun and freedom. Today, Razor offers a full line of products that inspire and excite riders everywhere. From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience. Based in Cerritos, Calif., the company's award-winning products are influenced by its Southern California home. The company combines cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials, and strict safety standards to deliver a product that is designed to suit riders' evolving lifestyle. Cool products and great value have distinguished Razor as a trusted brand and industry leader--from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding, and surfing, Razor products are rooted in popular action sports. It's not how you ride, but how the ride makes you feel.
- Scaled down, battery-powered electric moto-cross dirt bike for off-road riding
- Super quiet, single speed, chain driven motor with a twist grip throttle control
- Large knobby tires; hand operated rear brake
- Speeds up to 12 miles per hour with no pedaling needed!
- Designed for ages 13 and up; 90-day warranty
- Item non-returnable
|Peg Perego John Deere Ground Force Tractor with Trailer
Lowest new price: $279.00
List price: $279.99
Brand: Peg Perego
John Deere Ground Force takes outdoor play excitement to the next level. Kids will delight in listening to the FM radio while driving the large John Deere Ground Force Tractor with full-size detachable trailer. 2 to 7 year olds will load up the extra large trailer and deliver their payload. The adjustable seat also has flip-up armrests. 2-Speeds, 2-1/4 or 4-1/2 miles per hour, plus reverse, automatic brakes and 4WD farm tractor wheels make driving a breeze. Parents control the speed with the 2nd gear lockout feature. 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger included. Made in USA in our Fort Wayne, Indiana factory using domestic and global components.
- 2 speeds plus reverse; 2¼ & 4½ mph. (4½ mph lockout for beginners)
- Accelerator pedal with automatic brakes
- Farm tractor wheels provide traction on grass, dirt, gravel or pavement.
- Extra large stake-side trailer
- Working FM radio
- Adjustable seat with flip-up armrests
- Peg Perego John Deere Gator Horn
- Ertl John Deere Deluxe Talking Toolbelt
- John Deere Toddler Boys' Trademark Baseball Cap, Green, One Size
- John Deere Little Boys' Baseball Cap, John Deere Green, TODDLER
- Peg Perego Battery 12 Volt (Drop Ship Pack)
- Goodnight Tractor: The Perfect Bedtime Book! (Goodnight Series)
- John Deere Toddler Boys' Trademark Trucker Ball Cap, Green, Toddler
- John Deere JD00024 Just Like Dad Leather Gloves, Youth, Tan
- John Deere Toddler Boys' Daddys Helper Baseball Cap, Green, One Size
- Grandpa's Tractor
|Power Wheels Disney Frozen Jeep Wrangler
Lowest new price: $279.99
Lowest used price: $245.02
List price: $299.99
Designed to look just like the real thing, the Fisher-Price Power Wheels Disney Frozen Jeep Wrangler offers a distinctive grille, roll bars, real working doors and a rear storage area. This model also features a pretend radio with songs from the Disney Frozen movie! 12-volts of battery power allows kids to drive two speeds forward (2.5 and 5 mph max.), plus reverse, on hard surfaces and grass.
- Realistic Jeep Wrangler styling
- Disney Frozen colors and graphics
- Pretend radio with songs from the movie
- Working doors open & close
- Roomy rear storage area. Run times may vary depending on use
|3 Wheel Chopper Trike Motorcycle for Kids, Battery Powered Ride On Toy by Lil' Rider – Ride on Toys for Boys and Girls, Toddler and Up - Black
Lowest new price: $99.95
List price: $149.99
Brand: Lil' Rider
3 Wheel Chopper Trike Motorcycle by Lil’ Rider is a safe, easy to operate, battery powered ride on toy that can be used on any hard, flat surface. Our cars are made from the most durable plastics allowing for an always smooth and enjoyable ride. 3 Wheel Chopper Trike Motorcycle by Lil’ Rider is a terrific way to keep kids active and will surely become your child’s preferred method of transportation! Lil’ Rider ride-on’s offer a variety of cars, motorcycles, ATV’s, go-karts and other battery-powered vehicles for children 2-6 years old. With life-like features, ease of use, and durable body construction, they provide miles of enjoyment for children. IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products. Lil’ Rider is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous Quality Control process.
- EASY TO RIDE - The 3-wheel chopper designed motorcycle is smooth and simple to ride for your toddler or young child. Our motorcycle is battery operated for comfortable and effortless riding. Charge the battery according to the included instruction manual- then simply just turn it on, press the pedal, and go! Also comes with realistic car details that your lil rider will surely love: Sharp colorful and chrome decals, Car sound effects, Reverse ability, and Headlights that turn on and off.
- USE IT ANYWHERE - All you need is a smooth, flat surface to have your kids on-the-go! Perfect for both outdoor AND indoor playing and can easily be used on any hard, flat surface such wood or cement floors.
- SAFE AND DURABLE - Lil' Rider makes kids toys that are not only fun but safe. All toys are safety tested, free of banned phthalates, and provides healthy exercise and plenty of fun! Made from rugged high-quality plastics that can hold up to 50 lbs. of weight. Makes for great toys for boys and girls. Recommended ages: Toddlers (18 months) - 4 years old.
- PRODUCT DETAILS - 3 Wheel Chopper Trike Motorcycle is completely washable and easy to clean. Usage should always be under direct supervision of an adult. Battery: 6v 4.5ah, Speed: 3 mph, Motor:18 w, Dimensions: 34 x 21 x 25.5 inches, Materials: Plastic and Carbon Steel, Adult assembly required (view instruction video), Color: Black
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED - Lil' Rider is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Lil' Rider and ONLY 3 Wheel Chopper Trike Motorcycle by Lil' Rider are GUARANTEED to be genuine.
|Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
Lowest new price: $429.00
List price: $529.99
The Razor Dirt Rocket MX650 motocross dirt rocket that gives a real off-road experience. Speeds up to 17 mph and hold up to 220 lbs. Rear adjustable suspension and front inverted authentic motocross suspension fork. Authentic motorcycle-style spoke wheels with large knobby tires, 16" front and 14" rear, and inner tubes. Chain drive with automatic adjuster. Shatter proof plastic fairings and fenders. Easy to assemble and tools included.
The high-performance, electric powered Razor MX650 Dirt Rocket is ideal for teens (ages 16 and up) who want to enjoy an authentic dirt bike experience without breaking the bank. The Dirt Rocket's powerful motor carries riders at speeds of up to 17 miles per hour--more than enough for most bumpy dirt trails--and can cruise for up to 10 miles (or 40 minutes) on a single charge. At the same time, the bike's dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver a smooth and comfortable ride regardless of the terrain, so the fun isn't restricted to flat pavement. As a final bonus, the Dirt Rocket's variable-speed, chain-driven motor is extremely quiet, a marked contrast to traditional gas-powered motocross bikes.
Other details include 16- and 14-inch pneumatic knobby tires for a maximum power transfer, authentic dirt bike frame geometry, Supercross inspired design, and folding metal foot pegs. The MX650, which requires roughly eight hours to fully charge, offers a maximum weight limit of 140 pounds. It's also backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Twist-grip throttle acceleration control
- Double crown fork
- 16-inch (front) and 14-inch (back) pneumatic knobby tires
- Folding metal foot pegs
- Hand-operated front and rear disc brakes
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Chain driven motor for quiet yet powerful operation
- Rechargeable Battery
- Tools included
- Motor: 650 watts
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use (approximately 10 miles)
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid batteries
- Battery charge time: Approximately 8 hours
- Speed: Up to 17 MPH
- Maximum rider weight: 220 pounds
- Ages: 16+
- Dimensions: 56 x 24.5 x 36 inches (LxWxH)
- Product weight: 98 pounds
- Compact electric motocross bike with powerful 650-watt electric motor
- Carries riders at speeds of up to 17 mph; authentic dirt bike frame geometry
- Dual suspension and riser handlebars deliver smooth, comfortable ride
- Pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer; quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- Recommended for ages 16 and older (220-pound weight limit); 90-day warranty
|Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler, Red
Lowest new price: $249.00
Lowest used price: $216.63
List price: $279.99
Completely redesigned with the latest Jeep styling, the Power Wheels Jeep Wrangler is the perfect vehicle for pretend “off-road” racing adventure! With the realistic Jeep grille, roll-bars, and front & back fenders, kids will feel like they’re driving the real thing! Plus, a larger cockpit area and increased wheel base gives kids more legroom and improved stability. Drives two speeds forward (2.5 & 5 mph max.), plus reverse, on hard surfaces and grass, with a high speed lock-out option for beginners and Power-Lock brakes.
- Realistic Jeep Wrangler styling
- Roomy rear storage area
- 2.5 and 5 mph (4 and 8 km/h) max. forward; 2.5 mph (4 km/h) max. reverse
- Drives on hard surfaces and grass
- Ages - 3-7 years
|Rollplay GMC Sierra Denali 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On, Black
Lowest new price: $436.20
List price: $399.99
The Rollplay GMC Sierra Denali 12-Volt Battery-Powered Ride-On was created with kids in mind: the vehicle's wide design ensures a consistent stable ride and provides two working doors to keep your children safely inside. The seating area has plenty of space for sure footing, while the easy to turn and swivel steering wheel makes the Rollplay GMC Sierra Denali 12-Volt Ride-On easy for little hands to maneuver and avoid those tricky driving obstacles. The large wheels and body boasts full life-like design inside as well - which includes cup holders, a clear windshield, a detailed dashboard, and real mirrors that fold. Sculpted from heavy-duty plastic, the truck's frame is sure to stay free of rust and is guaranteed with a 1 year warranty that parents know they can count on. The 12-Volt battery, with a 6-month warranty, includes a battery life indicator, so you'll know when it's time for a pit stop. With a maximum weight limit of 130 lbs. total, this truck is recommended for children 3+ years of age. Minimal assembly is required before use. 2 AA batteries required for steering wheel sounds, not included.
- 2.5 MPH and 5 MPH forward, and 2.5 MPH reverse speeds with high-speed lockout
- Working LED headlights and horn/engine sounds for a realistic feel (2 AA Batteries Required, not included)
- Two opening doors with realistic windows, dashboard, clear windshield, tailgate and side-view mirrors and MP3 connector with speakers
- Battery life indicator and external side charging port; full charge time is 8-12 hours
- Recommended for children ages 3 years and up, weight capacity of 130 lbs and max of 2 riders
|Power Wheels Power Wheels Batman Lil' Quad
Lowest new price: $117.66
List price: $94.99
The Fisher-Price Power Wheels Batman Lil' Quad vehicle combines sporty ATV styling with awesome toddler friendly features! This vehicle is designed specifically for toddlers with easy push-button operation and comfortable footrests. 6-volts of battery power provide a fun, but safe 2 mph maximum speed. And it rides low, so it's easy for little ones to get on and off by themselves. It's as sturdy as it looks - and just as much fun to drive too!
- Sporty ATV styling
- Toddler friendly features!
- Easy push-button operation
- 2 mph max. speed
- Includes 6-volt battery
|Razor Dune Buggy
Lowest new price: $363.25
Lowest used price: $350.44
List price: $482.19
The Razor Dune Buggy provides the ultimate in electric powered off-road capabilities. Powerful speeds up to 9mph and can carry up to 120lbs ! The Dune Buggy's specially designed reduction drive is perfect for lower torque climbing and off-roading. 8" knobby tires and big bucket seat allow for a smooth comfortable ride. Ages 8+. NOTE: Please refer User manual Page no 3 on how to charge the battery.
Want to give your child a little off-road entertainment? Turn to the Razor dune buggy, the ultimate in electric-powered backcountry cruising. Outfitted with a powerful 350-watt motor designed to reach speeds of up to 10 miles per hour, the buggy is fast enough for serious fun, but slow enough that it won't compromise your child's safety. Parents will also appreciate the side roll cage, which creates a barrier between the rider and the outside, and the padded bucket seat, which includes a seatbelt for added security. And thanks to the buggy's specially designed reduction drive, the vehicle is capable of both lower torque climbing and high torque gearing. Perhaps the coolest feature, however, is the fully electric design, which is not only easy to charge, but requires no fuel at all, runs quietly, and produces no emissions.
Other details include eight-inch knobby pneumatic tires, an active rear suspension, a durable tubular steel frame with diamond-plate floorboards, hand throttle and brake controls, a rear disc brake, and a safety flag. Ideal for difficult tracks and terrain, the buggy supports up to 120 pounds of weight and is suitable for ages 8 and older.
- For ages 8+
- 120-pound weight limit
- Can reach speeds of up to 10 miles per hour
- 350 watt motor
- 8 knobby pneumatic tires
- Bucket seats with seatbelt
- Powder coated finish on tubular steel frame
- Protective padding
- Diamond plate floorboards
- Hand throttle and brake controls
- Rear disc brake
- Safety flag
- Vertical storage
- Compact kids dune buggy with powerful 350-watt electric motor
- Reaches speeds of up to 10 mph; 8-inch knobby pneumatic tires
- Durable tubular steel frame; padded bucket seat with seatbelt
- Hand throttle and brake controls; requires no fuel to run
- Supports up to 120 pounds driver weight; for ages 8 and older
- Note: Please refer User Manual Page 3 on how to charge the battery
Page 1 of 8
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.