Your little one will have fun helping out in the yard with this talking backyard buddy. Big Mike Mower is the leader of the Playskool Yard Crew with electronic sounds, phrases and actions. He makes real lawn mower sounds, and toy grass clippings swirl when he's pushed. He says 12 fun phrases and his "grass-chomping" mouth moves as he talks. Made of durable plastic with a snap-on handle, sturdy tires and a clicking key. Imported. 21Hx9Wx13L".
- Electronic mower features 12 fun talking phrases and realistic mower sounds
- Sturdy, durable construction and easy snap-on handle
- Revved-up mowing sounds, a key that clicks when you turn it, and a swirling display of grass clippings
- Fold-down handle for convenient storage
- Talking yard buddy for indoor or outdoor play
Now you can create lots of different looks for Mr. Potato Head -- or Mrs. Potato Head! This suitcase is packed full to the brim with 40 different silly parts to make hundreds of Potato Head combinations! The wacky, mixed up looks for Mr. Potato Head that you create will keep you busy - and laughing - for hours!
Potato body comes with 4 ears, 5 pairs of eyes, 2 sets of teeth, 4 mouths, 2 tongues, 4 noses, 3 mustaches, eyeglasses, 2 earrings, flower, 6 arms, baseball hat, construction hat, visor, pair of feet, and 2 pairs of shoes.
Movie star, master of disguise, starchy tuber extraordinaire: is there anything Mr. Potato Head can't do? This specimen comes with 25 different features to mix and match, including glasses, ears, mustache, lips, arms, eyes, and hat. There's even a sticking-out tongue, in case he's feeling especially silly. All the pieces tuck inside his body for storage, and the whole shebang packs up into a plastic suitcase for face-making fun on the go. --Mary Park
- Suitcase is packed to the brim with 40 different silly parts to make hundreds of Potato Head combinations
- Wacky, mixed up looks for Mr. Potato Head characters that you create will keep you busy - and laughing - for hours
- Its up to you whether Mr. Potato Head is feeling happy, sad, silly or outright goofy (Is that a nose on top of his head)
- All pieces store in the durable, deluxe carrying case, so you can take it along wherever you go
- Comes with 4 ears, 5 pairs of eyes, 2 sets of teeth, 4 mouths, 2 tongues, 4 noses, 3 mustaches, eyeglasses, 2 earrings and a flower
- Also comes with 6 arms, baseball hat, construction hat, visor, pair of feet, and 2 pairs of shoes
Loading, racing, daumping and chasing... its all in a day's play for an active boy and his Tonka toy. When boys get in gear for fun, adventure and imagination, Tonka is there for every twist and turn on the road of boyhood.
"Your little one is sure to be on a roll with this squeezable school bus vehicle that's just right for small hands! Press the front bumper to hear fun electronic sounds. The rolling wheels on this bus really do go 'round and 'round, keeping toddlers on the move - and entertained for hours! "
- Soft and squeezable vehicle
- Easy for toddlers to grasp and hold
- Press the front bumper and the school bus makes beeping and engine sounds
- For ages 1 to 4
CHOCKING HAZARD - CONTAINS SMALL PARTS - NOT FOR CHILDREN UNDER 3
- Mix 'n match fun is yours with this Dark Lord of the Sith: once a promising young Jedi who lost his roots
- Use your imagination to create all sorts of wacky looks!
- Darth Tater comes with fun pieces you can fit anywhere on his potato body, and they all fit inside the storage compartment
- Dress up the potato you love as the famous Star Wars villain
- Potato body comes with helmet, nose, cape, shoes, teeth, face-plate, tongue, eyes, two ears, arm and arm with lightsaber