|Browse by Catagory:
Sports & Outdoor Play
Gym Sets, Climbers & Slides
Beanbags & Foot Bags
Pools & Water Fun
Kites & Wind Spinners
Pogo Sticks & Hoppers
Play Tents & Tunnels
Sandbox & Beach
Pretend & Dress-up
Action Figure Playsets
Scifi & Fantasy Figures
Train Set Accessories
Wooden Train Sets
Kangaroos & Koalas
Anatomy, Biology & Botany
Science & Discovery
Chemistry & Physics
Earth Sciences & Geology
Globes & Geography
Electronic & Robotic Kits
Remote Control Toys & Vehicles
Electric Powered Ride-ons
Birth to 24 Months
2 to 4 Years
5 to 7 Years
8 to 11 Years
12 to 15 Years
Novelty & Gag Toys
Melissa & Doug
Toys and Games
|Melissa & Doug Jumbo Extra-Thick Cardboard Building Blocks - 40 Blocks in 3 Sizes
Lowest new price: $31.99
List price: $39.99
Brand: Melissa & Doug
Young construction workers and architects will spend hours with these lightweight yet durable cardboard building blocks. This 40-piece set features three sizes of "bricks" for constructive imaginative play. Made of premium, extra-thick cardboard for strength, they are easy to assemble and feature a wipe-clean surface. The red blocks hold up to 150 lbs!
This 40-piece set takes the blah out of blocks, especially for kids who create best with lots of pieces, lots of color, and lots of space. A staple item in many preschools, this set can spark endless imaginative play as children build large, life-size structures. Kids will find plenty of ways to construct forts, bridges, walls, chairs, and more with the easy to assemble pieces. Three different size blocks offer a strong building foundation as well as a starting point for kids to conceptualize math (one large red block is the same size as two medium blue blocks or four small yellow blocks, adding blocks, counting blocks, etc.). The blocks also help develop large motor skills and teamwork.
| These sturdy blocks can be stacked high for endless combinations. |
Made from heavy grade cardboard, these blocks are lightweight enough for small architects to lift and connect, but strong enough to support those same builders standing or sitting on them. Kids with a knack for construction and creative play will be enraptured by these bright red, yellow, and blue blocks for hours. The 40-piece set is made up of eight large red blocks (12" x 6" x 3"), eight medium blue blocks (6" x 6" x 3"), and 24 small yellow blocks (6" x 3" x 3").
- Includes 40 blocks in 3 different sizes to inspire creative building and play
- Made of premium, extra-thick cardboard - red blocks hold up to 150 pounds!
- Bright, colorful graphics on every block
- Includes step-by-step instructions for easy fold-together assembly
- Lightweight and easy for children to lift
|Melissa & Doug Standard Unit Solid-Wood Building Blocks With Wooden Storage Tray (60 pcs)
Lowest new price: $49.49
List price: $55.49
Brand: Melissa & Doug
Sixty natural-finish, smooth-sanded hardwood blocks are packaged in a handsome wooden crate for easy storage. Ideal for building, balancing, and hands-on early-math learning. Great value!
Children can let their imaginations run wild as they build towers and towns with this 60-piece standard unit block set. The 60 large, classroom-sized blocks have a classic look and are easy for little fingers to grasp. Ideal for ages three to five, this block set stimulates children for hours as they engage in imaginative play.
Naturally Finished for a Classic Look
Wooden blocks have been around for centuries and make an excellent tool to teach basic math concepts, organizational skills, sequential skills, and spatial relations. It is no surprise that blocks are found in almost every pre-school and kindergarten classroom. Youngsters become the architect of their own world as they fit pieces together to form their vision. This open-ended play set stimulates creativity and hones basic motor skills.
Each set features a large variety shapes and sizes including arches, columns, squares, rectangles, triangles, cylinders, and circles, as well as basic, half, and double unit blocks. This block set is crafted to the standard unit block size of 5.5 inches long, 2.75 inches wide and 1.375 inches thick. It is constructed from Rubberwood, a resilient hardwood. The blocks are big, chunky, and easy for kids to grasp and build with. Smoothly sanded surfaces tantalize fingertips and create a handsome natural aesthetic. Best of all, when the child finishes constructing their masterpiece, all the pieces store neatly into a wooden storage box.
There is no limit to the types of fortresses the child can build with these blocks. This deluxe set even contains pillars, buttresses, gothic circles, and half-circles for advanced architecture. As an added bonus, the storage box doubles as a building platform. Children and parents have fun as they complete projects together. Parents can purchase another set and add to the amusement. An essential for any child's toy box, these blocks are sturdy, durable, and beautiful enough to put on display. The box measures 15 x 12.2 x 5.4 inches.
What's in the Box
60 solid wood pieces and wooden storage box.
The open-ended play set stimulates creativity and hones basic motor skills.
The 60 large, classroom-sized blocks come contains gothic circles, half-circles, buttresses, and pillars.
- 60 natural finished, smooth-sanded hardwood blocks to inspire hands-on, imaginative play
- Packaged in a handsome, wooden tray for easy storage
- Ideal for introducing early math concepts, including shapes, parts-to-whole, and sorting
- Exceptional quality and value
- Ages 3 years and up
|Razor MX350 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike
Lowest new price: $249.00
List price: $289.99
The Razor Dirt Rocket MX350 is a miniature electric motocross bike. Scaled down dirt bike design carries riders up to 150 lbs. Geared for dirt with large 10" pneumatic knobby tires for maximum power transfer. Can travel over 10 miles on a single charge. Variable speed, chain driven motor for a super quiet yet powerful operation. At speeds up to 12 mph, the dirt rocket leaves similiar pocket dirt bikes in itsdust.
Get out in the dirt with the MX350 Electric Motocross Bike from Razor's Dirt Rocket line. The MX350 Dirt Rocket is a scaled down, electric powered motocross bike that offers younger riders a way to live out their off-road fantasies. With a high torque motor, large, knobby tires, and speeds up to 12 miles per hour, the MX350 leaves similar pocket dirt bikes in its dust.
- Super quiet, single speed, chain driven motor
- High torque motor
- Large, knobby tires
- Speeds up to 12 miles per hour
- Twist grip throttle control
- Adjustable riser handlebars
- Hand operated rear brake
- 350 watt electrical motor
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid battery
- Battery charge time: 12 hours
- Up to 30 minutes of continuous use
- UL approved charger
- Assembled Dimensions: 44 x 24.5 x 31 inches
- Weight: 70.25 pounds
- Weight Limit: 140 pounds
About Razor USA:
Founded in 2000 with the introduction of its now legendary kick scooter which quickly became an essential ride for anyone on the go, the Razor brand embodies the spirit of fun and freedom. Today, Razor offers a full line of products that inspire and excite riders everywhere. From day one, Razor has focused on providing the very best riding experience. Based in Cerritos, Calif., the company's award-winning products are influenced by its Southern California home. The company combines cutting-edge technology, high-quality materials, and strict safety standards to deliver a product that is designed to suit riders' evolving lifestyle. Cool products and great value have distinguished Razor as a trusted brand and industry leader--from motocross and BMX, to snowboarding, skateboarding, and surfing, Razor products are rooted in popular action sports. It's not how you ride, but how the ride makes you feel.
- Scaled down, battery-powered electric moto-cross dirt bike for off-road riding
- Super quiet, single speed, chain driven motor with a twist grip throttle control
- Large knobby tires; hand operated rear brake
- Speeds up to 12 miles per hour with no pedaling needed!
- Designed for ages 13 and up; 90-day warranty
- Item non-returnable
|Razor E100 Electric Scooter (Red)
Lowest new price: $89.99
List price: $159.99
Now your kids can safely, quietly and effectively drive themselves with the Razor E100 Electric Scooter. Give your child the power to zip around the neighborhood, ride to the park or visit a friend at speeds up to 10 MPH with the most trusted electric scooter on the market. The thrill of power meets cutting edge technology with this kid-sized ride. The environmentally-friendly electric power engages a super quiet chain driven motor- great for you, your kids and your neighbors. The E100 offers up to 40 minutes of continuous use and features simple, twist-grip acceleration control. Razor offers a range of electric scooters for ages eight (E100) to adult (E200 and E300).
Cruise around the neighborhood in style with the Razor E100 electric scooter. Boasting an adjustable handlebar that adapts to riders of all sizes, an ultra-quiet belt-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle, the E100 is the perfect device for pre-teens and teens wanting to zip over to a friend's house or head to the park. Unlike Razor's E300S and E500S scooters--whose motors start from a standing position--the E100 requires a small manual kickoff to 3 miles per hour before starting (the rider presses a trigger to engage the motor). Once your child is on the move, however, the electric motor ramps up to 10 miles per hour--fast enough to have fun, but not fast enough to be a menace on the street or sidewalk.
Thanks to the long-life rechargeable battery, which takes about eight hours to fully charge, riders can cruise for up to 40 minutes at a stretch. Other details include a folding handlebar mechanism for easy storage and transport, an 8-inch pneumatic front tire and 4.9-inch urethane rear wheel, and a hand-operated front brake. The E100 is recommended for ages 8 and older and offers a maximum weight capacity of 120 pounds. It also comes with a pair of 12-volt batteries, a charger, and tools and is backed by a 90-day warranty.
The buyer and rider of the E100 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
- 24V (two 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery system
- Twist-grip acceleration control
- Hand operated front brake
- 8-inch pneumatic front tire
- 8" pneumatic front tyre, Urethane rear wheel, Kick start, high-torque, chain-driven motor; Some assembly required
- Boasting a high-torque, ultra-quiet chain-driven motor, and a handy twist-grip throttle
- Uses a simple kick start motor and can travel at powerful speeds up to 10 mph
- Powered by a long lasting rechargeable 24V Seal battery system
- Features a hand operated rear brake, spring loaded kickstand, and a 8-inch pneumatic front tire for a smooth ride
- Scooter includes with a UL Approved battery charger, and all the tools needed for its light assembly
- Initial charge time: 12 hours. Charge the battery prior to use.
- Recharge time: Up to 12 hours, even if the light turns green. Recommended maximum charging time is 24 hours.
- Run time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous ride time. Run time may vary depending on riding conditions, climate and/or proper maintenance. Please refer user manual attached below for instructions and troubleshooting steps
|Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick For Kids Boys & Girls Ages 9 & Up, 80 to 160 Lbs - Fun Quality Pogostick By The Original Pogo Stick Company
Lowest new price: $39.00
List price: $40.00
Not only is Flybar the Original Pogo Stick Company since 1918, but we are the Premier Pogo Stick Brand today. All of our pogo sticks are fully tested for safety and functionality ensuring we bring you the best possible pogo sticks around. Some features of the Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick.
-Our Foam Master Pogo Stick is perfect for the intermediate pogo stick rider. Once your child has the basics skills needed to pogo, the Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick is your best option.
-The Flybar Master Pogostick spring has been covered for safety so you’re not exposed to any moving parts. The spring provides smooth weight distribution for any easy and comfortable ride!
-Like all of our other models of Pogo Sticks, the Foam Master Pogo is equipped with a wider stance bounce tip. The wide tip makes a more stable and consistent pogo experience. **All of our tips are replaceable!**
-The Flybar Master Pogo Stick is meant for kids ages 9 and up, weighing from 80 to 160 pounds. Dimensions: 42”L x 16”W x 13”H
From the makers of the high flying Flybar, the Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick is a modern design adaptation of the classic toy. It's sure to promote healthy and exciting fun for boys and girls of all ages. A great introduction to pogo stick jumping--perfect for the beginner and for intermediate riders--it's ideal for jumpers aged 9 years and older. It features a rugged metal frame covered in precision-made foam, replaceable non-slip foot pads, easy-grip handles, and a rubber tip to help you stay in control. As a safety precaution, it is recommended to always use a helmet.
Fun, exciting way to get exercise.
Get some air and show your tricks.
- THE ORIGINAL POGO STICK COMPANY- Flybar has been in business since 1918 and continues to be "the standard by which all pogos are measured." You can be assured that everything we make is the best of the best.
- FOAM COVERED GRIPS AND FRAME: We covered our Master Pogo Stick in foam not only for a comfortable cushion grip, but to keep your pogo looking great.
- WIDER STANCE BOUNCE TIP: Not only do we want you to have fun, but we want you to be safe. The wider tip provides a more stable and consistent pogoing experience.
- SHOW OFF YOUR TRICKS: Flybar's Master Pogostick features stable, non-slip foot pegs to help riders do tricks with ease.
- The Flybar Foam Master Pogo Stick is meant for kids ages 9 and up, and is able to handle weights from 80-160 pounds.
|Razor Pocket Mod (Betty)
Lowest new price: $213.97
List price: $289.99
Cruise the side streets in style with this Euro-style electric scooter from Razor. Featuring a high-performance, chain-driven electric motor and a vintage-inspired body, the Pocket Mod can reach speeds of up to 15 miles per hour--plenty fast enough for a quick trip to the corner store or a fun ride in the country. The scooter also teams a pair of 12-inch pneumatic tires with a rear suspension system to ensure a comfortable ride. Other features include a retractable kickstand, variable-speed acceleration, a padded seat, and a built-in battery that travels for up to 10 miles on a single charge.
- Vintage-inspired scooter with chain-driven electric motor
- Variable-speed engine reaches speeds of up to 15 miles per hour
- 12-inch pneumatic tires with rear suspension system
- Built-in battery runs for up to 10 miles on single charge
- Designed for ages 13 and up; max weight of 170 pounds; 90-day warranty
|Schwinn Roadster 12-Inch Trike (Red)
Lowest new price: $65.99
Retro styled frame with chrome fenders, bell and wood deck. Low center of gravity.
Your child will enjoy a classy ride with the red Roadster, Schwinn's retro-modern take on the classic tricycle. It features a full-steel, heavy-duty frame, scalloped chrome fenders for flare, and a real wood back deck for an added passenger. It has wide design for an extra-low center gravity, helping to prevent tip overs. The sculpted seat is adjustable for growing riders. The cool "moustache-style" chrom handlebar features padded grips, long tassels, and a bell. The front wheel measures 12 inches in diameter and the back wheels measure 8 inches in diameter.
Founded in 1895, Schwinn is an American icon that has been synonymous with quality and innovation. They have built some of the best-known and best loved bikes of numerous generations--Aerocycle, Paramount, Phantom, Varsity, Sting-Ray, Krate and Homegrown. Today, Schwinn continues to be a leader in the industry with innovative bikes such as the new Sting-Ray, Rocket mountain bikes, and Fastback road bikes. With a continued dedication to quality, forever synonymous with the Schwinn name, America's most famous bicycle brand looks forward to providing another century of innovation, freedom and performance to people of all ages.
- Red trike with low center of gravity to prevent tip-overs
- Chrome handlebars with long tassels and bell
- Adjustable, sculpted seat for optimum comfort and support
- Full-steel heavy-duty construction
- Real wood deck with burned-in logo
|Razor A Kick Scooter (Green)
Lowest new price: $26.49
List price: $29.99
The Razor A Scooter is the original kick scooter. Updated deck design with aircraft grade aluminum t-tube and deck. Patented rear fender brake and patented folding mechanism that creates easier storage. Weighs only six pounds and easy to fold and carry.
The original kick scooter, the Razor A is a handy little ride for kids and teens alike. Though it'll never replace the internal combustion engine, the scooter will get your child from point A to point B much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one's shoes in the process. Plus, it's a blast to use, as your progeny will likely attest.
The Razor A is built of aircraft-grade aluminum, a sturdy material that holds up to use and abuse through the years. Its T-tube and deck, meanwhile, fold up into a compact footprint, so riders can fit the scooter inside a bag or carry it at their side when riding isn't appropriate (it weighs around 6 pounds). And thanks to the 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, and patented rear fender brake, riders will always feel smooth and in control when kicking along the sidewalk.
Recommended for ages 5 and older, this version of the Razor A sports green handlebars, a green deck logo, and green wheels, with a max rider weight of 143 pounds. It's also backed by a six-month warranty. For the next step up, try the Razor A2 Scooter.
- For riders ages 5 and older
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Weighs approximately six pounds
- Retractable kickstand
- Rear fender brake
- Patented folding mechanism
- 143-pound user weight capacity
- Six-month warranty
The buyer and rider of the Razor A scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
- Original kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with green highlights
- Patented T-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with ABEC 5 bearings
- Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; weighs only 6 pounds
- Recommended for ages 5 and older; 6-month warranty
|Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga - Nintendo Wii
Lowest new price: $32.17
Lowest used price: $5.49
List price: $19.99
Building on the success of both LEGO Star Wars videogames LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga enables families to play through the events of all six Star Wars movies in one videogame for the first time ever. From the Trade Federation's "negotiations" with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn in The Phantom Menace to the space battle above Endor in Return of the Jedi The Complete Saga allows players to kick some brick through 36 Story Mode levels including Episode II's newly added high-speed pursuit of bounty hunter Zam Wessell. Traveller's Tales has revamped levels from the original LEGO Star Wars to match the gameplay evolutions found in LEGO Star Wars II and Prequel Trilogy characters can now be mixed and matched with those from the Original Trilogy -- more than 160 in all. Features include new playable characters an upgraded character customizer and new bonus levels.
- Play through the events of all 6 Star Wars movies in 1 videogame for the first time ever
- Solve puzzles that encourage creative thinking through the use of teamwork and unique building situations
- New characters bring the total count to over 160; upgraded Character Customizer
- Enhanced Force powers; new power-ups; new Challenge mode; revamped levels
- Wii version provides motion-sensitive inputs for exciting new ways to control the LEGO Star Wars characters
|Melissa & Doug Birthday Party Cake - Wooden Play Food With Mix-n-Match Toppings and 7 Candles
Lowest new price: $14.99
List price: $17.69
Brand: Melissa & Doug
Every day's a celebration with our festive birthday party! This wooden set includes six ready-to-cut slices of cake, removable candles and toppings, and a cake plate and server. Use the serving knife to cut a piece and hear a slicing sound! All 34 pieces store neatly in the wooden box until the next celebration.
You are invited to Melissa and Doug's birthday party! Let the fun begin with this playful birthday cake. It has enough slices and toppings for every party guest the whole family can join in the fun. Now kids ages three to five can throw birthday parties year round.
A Wish Come True
This simple wooden toy fosters creative play and is a wonderful addition to imaginary kitchens everywhere. Use the wooden spatula to serve the cake and the fake candles to make a wish. This toy will make an excellent birthday gift for future bakers.
The cake itself is painted white with blue icing swirls and has seven removable candles that fasten to the top. Three delectable toppings -- strawberries, jellybeans, and gumdrops -- can be added to the top and the cake comes in a decorative box kids love. This delicious dessert is already cut into slices that fasten together with Velcro and easily pull apart. It also has a bright red serving platter and each of the six pieces is about the size of a real piece of cake. Also, as a well-made and durable wooden toy, it withstands child play and the paint won't easily chip off, even if it is accidentally dropped. Storing all the pieces may be a challenge, but a party box is included to contain the candles and decorations.
This birthday cake is a hit for those who like to help out in the kitchen. Children love redecorating and serving it using the wooden spatula. Unlike many of today's modern toys, it encourages creativity, as children get to design their own cake and parties. It amuses future hosts and hostesses for hours and is an exceptional value as a 35-piece set. This cake remains child's favorite for years and includes enough candles to celebrate a lot of birthdays. The cake has a 10-1/2-inch diameter.
What's in the Box
Includes 6-slice cake, serving plate, 19 toppings, 7 candles, wooden spatula and storage box.
Three delectable toppings can be added, and the cake comes in a decorative box
- 34 piece set
- Velcro tabs hold pieces together, then "slice" apart.
- Includes 6 ready-to-cut slices of cake, removable candles and toppings, cake plate, and server.
- Stores neatly in a wooden box
- Includes extension activities for play and learning.
Page 1 of 24
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.