|Browse by Catagory:
|Myth 2: Soulblighter (Linux)
Lowest new price: $11.99
Lowest used price: $4.94
List price: $11.99
Brand: Loki Entertainment Software
Sharpen your swords and fire up the cauldrons--Soulblighter is back! Bungie's thrilling strategy adventure, Myth 2: Soulblighter, brings back the scourge of the West and challenges you with all-new scenarios and improved graphics and 3-D rendering.
In command of a ragtag army of berserkers, dwarves, soldiers, and sorcerers, you are the last hope (yet again) of saving the folk of Madrigal and the West from the evil might of Soulblighter and his minions. Test your fortitude by challenging others on your network or online to a battle to the death, or cross swords and sages with Soulblighter himself. For fantasy gamers, this is far better than a slab of roast beast washed down with a tall ale.
- Welcome to Myth II: Soulblighter, a strategy game set in a 3D world of dangerous alliances and ancient evil, where all beings tremble before the wrath of Soulblighter, cruelest and most cunning of the evil Fallen Lords
- Seize the walls and wreak havoc from above.
- Destroy bridges and storm enemy fortifications & seize the drawbridge before the guards can raise it
- In Myth II: Soulblighter immense 3D structures are an integral part of the environment and use them to your advantage, or die.
|Shadowrun Chronicles - Boston Lockdown - PC (UK Import)
Lowest new price: $1.10
Lowest used price: $56.00
List price: $5.75
Brand: THQ Nordic
Entrapped in a city plagued by a deadly virus, assaulted by the minions of a megacorporation, attacked by infected and with a dragon on a rampage through the city you have to unearth the secret conspiracy that connects it all. As the leader of your team of Shadow runners, you will have to use magic, technology and every weapon available to you, to save the lives of thousands in a city at the brink of extinction. Grow you character, plan your missions and control your team in combat or play live co-op with other players to overcome the challenges ahead of you. Meet your fellow runners in the Back Alley or hire henchmen to help you succeed. Set in the dystopian near future of our world, where magic has awakened and blends with technology, creatures of myth and legend have returned. Elves, Dwarves, Orks and Trolls walk among the neon-lit streets, while the matrix connects everyone and everything as the corporate towers cast their long shadows across the globe. You are a Shadow runner - a secret operative on the edge of society, hired for the jobs no one wants to be connected with. A cyberpunk rebel surviving by skill and instinct in the shadows of the corporate towers! Welcome to the dark side of the future, chummer. It's going to be a hell of a ride.
- Run and Gun! Gripping and deadly tactical turn-based combat in true Shadow run style: Choose from a wide array of skills groups, magic, technology and weapons to survive!
- Real consequences! If you lose team-members on a mission, they stay dead. If you don't pick up a mission in time, someone else will have done the job. Are you tough enough to survive the streets?
- Teamwork! Build up your team of runners or join with other players in live co-op to find the best combination of skill, magic and technology for survival.
- You'll never run alone! Team up with friends for your next run or swap stories with other runners in the hangout. Take your friend's characters with you into a mission even when they are not online.
- Every move counts! Dive behind cover, find alternate routes with clever use of your skills, send your drones or spirits into battle and use any weapon at your disposal to make it out alive.
|Escape the Museum 2
Lowest new price: $1.25
Lowest used price: $1.47
List price: $5.99
Brand: 21 Rocks
As Susan and her daughter Caitlin are trapped inside the Museum of Natural History after a devastating earthquake, Susan’s husband is on the street, fighting his own battle to reach them. The Escape the Museum story continues…but this time from his perspective trying to assist his girls and free himself from his own escapades
- Over 40 hair-raising situations from which to escape!
- Puzzles, hidden objects, mini-games and more?
- Richer, deeper game-play
- Excellent storyline. Over 100's of levels! Never the same game twice!
- For Windows Windows 2000, XP, Vista & Mac OS X
- Puzzles, hidden objects, mini-games and more...
- Excellent storyline
- Over 100's of levels - never the same game twice!
|Quake: The Offering
Lowest new price: $132.96
Brand: ID SOFTWARE
|History Channel: Battle For the Pacific - PC
Lowest new price: $5.00
Lowest used price: $5.00
List price: $9.99
Relive history's most unforgiving battlefields!Product InformationThe History Channel takes you to the Battle for the Pacific where you willexperience history brought to life in one of the defining campaigns of World WarII. Relive epic land battles fought on some of the most brutal andunforgiving battlefields in recorded history. Retake strategicallyimportant locations throughout the Pacific Theatre that are vital to the allieson the Road to Tokyo.Play through the eyes of an American GI as you experience intense no holdsbarred action against an opponent for which surrender isn't an option! Fire authentic allied and axis weaponry including sub-machine guns sniperrifles anti-aircraft guns pistols and grenades Relive History - each levelbegins with a documentary video featuring actual battle footage key facts andstatistics and the importance that the battle ultimately played in the alliedvictory.Fight from Guadalcanal to Iwo Jima as you experience savage battles against anenemy for which surrender isn't an option! Product Features Authentically modeled WWII weapons Actual battlegrounds including Guadalcanal The Philippines Iwo Jima and more Heart-pounding missions that changed the face of the globe Fight from Henderson Field in Guadalcanal through the Philippines to Mount Suribachi on Iwo Jima. Experience some of the most exotic and forbidden battlefields including dense jungles and barren volcanic islands. Face the harsh realities of war as you engage the enemy on the frontlines. Fight alongside squadron members reacting to the events of the battlefield where fighting is often hand to hand and your objective is simple - defeat the enemy at all costs. Based on actual battles including storming the beaches in an amphibious assault recapturing a strategic airfield defending against an enemy assault going on a search and destroy mission fighting through fortified caves and scaling Mount Suribachi to plant the American
- Developed with The History Channel
- Play through the eyes of an American GI
- Authentic WWII missions and weapons
- Cinematic war experience
- Play online as an American or Japanese soldier
|Football Manager 2014
Lowest new price: $49.99
Lowest used price: $11.00
The best-selling, incredibly realistic football management drives on with over 1,000 improvements and enhancements in Football Manager 2014. The 3D match engine has seen extensive improvements, including enhanced AI, improved lighting and player animation, individual player character and kit models, more realistic player reaction to on-field incidents and a range of optimisations which combine to make this the best looking and fastest FM Match Engine yet. On the pitch, redesigned tactics management makes the player roles and team strategies even more prominent. Improvements to rival managers' AI allow them to adapt their tactics more readily over time.
- Football Manager 2014 PC & Mac. *English game play, on disc manual included English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish* Printed manual in French. Includes ONE user activation code. BRAND NEW Factory Sealed DVD Box by Sega UK for worldwide use. Ship daily via USPS 1ST CLASS(4 - 7 Business days)w/FREE delivery confirmation & Shipment Notification. Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7/8. MAC OS X 10.6.8. PEGI: 3. System Requirements: OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon, Graphics: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel GMA X3100, 128MB VRAM, Direct X 9.0c compliant Memory: 1GB RAM, 3GB HDD. For Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8 Processor: Intel Core, 1.8GHz+. Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, ATI Radeon X1600, Intel GMA X3100, 128MB VRAM, OpenGL 2.0 compliant. Memory: 1GB RAM, 3GB HDD Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Linux Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon, 1.8GHz+. Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, AMD Radeon HD 2400 Pro, Intel HD 3000/4000, 128MB VRAM, OpenGL 2.0 compliant Memory: 1GB RAM, 3GB HDD. Earlier cards or laptop chipsets may only display the match in 2D and are not supported. Online play requires broadband connection. Note: Computers with high-performance hardware will provide the best game performance. Requires Internet Connection and free STEAM account to activate. NOTICE: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). You must activate this product via the internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see steampowered agreement from their web site to view the SSA prior to purchase. If you do not agree with the provisions of the SSA, you should return this game unopened to your retailer in accordance with their return policy. Please check software compatibility before purchased. NO OPENED BOX RETURN(Please read Amazon Software/Video game's return policy)
- The best-selling, incredibly realistic football management drives on with over 1,000 improvements and enhancements in Football Manager 2014. The 3D match engine has seen extensive improvements, including enhanced AI, improved lighting and player animation, individual player character and kit models, more realistic player reaction to on-field incidents and a range of optimisations which combine to make this the best looking and fastest FM Match Engine yet. On the pitch, redesigned tactics management makes the player roles and team strategies even more prominent. Improvements to rival managers' AI allow them to adapt their tactics more readily over time.
- FM 2014 features a revamped transfer module where opposing clubs and managers adopt a more realistic approach when making or responding to transfer offers. In addition, a number of new 'real world' transfer clauses have been added, such as the facility to loan a player back to the club he's just been bought from and the option to offer a combination of cash and loan players, as well as new contract clauses such as a sub bench appearance fee. On top of this, the old 'turn-based' system of transfer negotiations can now be done two ways, the tried and tested system and a new 'live' system, similar to that used in FM's contract negotiations.
- The 3D match engine has seen extensive improvements, including enhanced AI, improved lighting and player animation, individual player character and kit models, more realistic player reaction to on-field incidents and a range of optimisations which combine to make this the best looking and fastest FM Match Engine yet. Major changes have also been made to FM 2014's user interface. Key areas have been redesigned - including the training overview page, the transfer centre and the news homepage - while widespread changes have been made across the game's user interface. The language employed throughout the game has also enjoyed a major overhaul and now corresponds more closely to the language of real world football.
|Tomb Raider Art Platinum - PC
Lowest new price: $16.89
Lowest used price: $78.65
List price: $16.89
Brand: Square Enix
Lowest new price: $26.99
Lowest used price: $27.57
Brand: Disney Interactive Studios
A game of strategy and adventure set in the ancient world of Greek Methology.
- Help Daedalus trap the deadly Minotaur by solving puzzles, acquiring items and building a labyrinth.
- Solve unique puzzles to acquire the powerful weapons and magical items you will need to slay the evil
- Rescue Phil by solving the riddles of the River Styx. then use your hero powers to vanquish Hades and
- Devise clever strategies to defeat Hades and his evil minions.
- Replay your favorite strategy and arcade games again and again in the Hall of Trophies.
|Who Wants to be a Millionaire Family Bundle - Kids Edition, Sports and 3rd Edition in 1!
Lowest new price: $5.99
List price: $9.99
Brand: Disney Interactive Studios
Three classic "Millionaire" games in one great package! / Rated E: Everyone
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Kids Edition gives children a chance at winning while they're in the Hot Seat -- different questions, same edge-of-your-seat excitement!
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Sports brings you 700 sports questions -- Regis shoots them at you while you squirm in the Hot Seat. Try not to use up all your lifelines!
- Who Wants To Be A Millionaire 3rd Edition features all-new downloadable question, up to 15 wacky Phone-A-Friend options and all-new Fastest Finger challenges
|Star Trek: Starship Creator
Lowest new price: $12.59
Lowest used price: $0.99
Brand: Pearson Software
Design, build, and launch starships with Star Trek Starship Creator. As the newest admiral in Starfleet, you are able to build your ultimate starship and send it on a mission. Through the ship's log you can find out how well you designed it and whether you assigned the right crew to complete the mission. Like any seasoned officer, you'll learn through trial and error how to build the best starship and assemble a formidable fleet.
Page 3 of 15
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.