|Browse by Catagory:
|Myth 2: Soulblighter (Linux)
Lowest new price: $11.99
Lowest used price: $3.99
List price: $11.99
Brand: Loki Entertainment Software
Sharpen your swords and fire up the cauldrons--Soulblighter is back! Bungie's thrilling strategy adventure, Myth 2: Soulblighter, brings back the scourge of the West and challenges you with all-new scenarios and improved graphics and 3-D rendering.
In command of a ragtag army of berserkers, dwarves, soldiers, and sorcerers, you are the last hope (yet again) of saving the folk of Madrigal and the West from the evil might of Soulblighter and his minions. Test your fortitude by challenging others on your network or online to a battle to the death, or cross swords and sages with Soulblighter himself. For fantasy gamers, this is far better than a slab of roast beast washed down with a tall ale.
- Welcome to Myth II: Soulblighter, a strategy game set in a 3D world of dangerous alliances and ancient evil, where all beings tremble before the wrath of Soulblighter, cruelest and most cunning of the evil Fallen Lords
- Seize the walls and wreak havoc from above.
- Destroy bridges and storm enemy fortifications & seize the drawbridge before the guards can raise it
- In Myth II: Soulblighter immense 3D structures are an integral part of the environment and use them to your advantage, or die.
|Football Manager 2014
Lowest new price: $49.99
Lowest used price: $0.98
List price: $50.40
The best-selling, incredibly realistic football management drives on with over 1,000 improvements and enhancements in Football Manager 2014. The 3D match engine has seen extensive improvements, including enhanced AI, improved lighting and player animation, individual player character and kit models, more realistic player reaction to on-field incidents and a range of optimisations which combine to make this the best looking and fastest FM Match Engine yet. On the pitch, redesigned tactics management makes the player roles and team strategies even more prominent. Improvements to rival managers' AI allow them to adapt their tactics more readily over time.
- Football Manager 2014 PC & Mac. *English game play, on disc manual included English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish* Printed manual in French. Includes ONE user activation code. BRAND NEW Factory Sealed DVD Box by Sega UK for worldwide use. Ship daily via USPS 1ST CLASS(4 - 7 Business days)w/FREE delivery confirmation & Shipment Notification. Platform: Windows XP/Vista/7/8. MAC OS X 10.6.8. PEGI: 3. System Requirements: OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon, Graphics: NVidia GeForce FX 5900 Ultra, ATI Radeon 9800, Intel GMA X3100, 128MB VRAM, Direct X 9.0c compliant Memory: 1GB RAM, 3GB HDD. For Mac: Mac OS X 10.6.8, 10.7, 10.8 Processor: Intel Core, 1.8GHz+. Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, ATI Radeon X1600, Intel GMA X3100, 128MB VRAM, OpenGL 2.0 compliant. Memory: 1GB RAM, 3GB HDD Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Linux Processor: Intel Pentium 4, Intel Core, AMD Athlon, 1.8GHz+. Graphics: NVidia GeForce 7300 GT, AMD Radeon HD 2400 Pro, Intel HD 3000/4000, 128MB VRAM, OpenGL 2.0 compliant Memory: 1GB RAM, 3GB HDD. Earlier cards or laptop chipsets may only display the match in 2D and are not supported. Online play requires broadband connection. Note: Computers with high-performance hardware will provide the best game performance. Requires Internet Connection and free STEAM account to activate. NOTICE: Product offered subject to your acceptance of the Steam Subscriber Agreement ("SSA"). You must activate this product via the internet by registering for a Steam account and accepting the SSA. Please see steampowered agreement from their web site to view the SSA prior to purchase. If you do not agree with the provisions of the SSA, you should return this game unopened to your retailer in accordance with their return policy. Please check software compatibility before purchased. NO OPENED BOX RETURN(Please read Amazon Software/Video game's return policy)
- The best-selling, incredibly realistic football management drives on with over 1,000 improvements and enhancements in Football Manager 2014. The 3D match engine has seen extensive improvements, including enhanced AI, improved lighting and player animation, individual player character and kit models, more realistic player reaction to on-field incidents and a range of optimisations which combine to make this the best looking and fastest FM Match Engine yet. On the pitch, redesigned tactics management makes the player roles and team strategies even more prominent. Improvements to rival managers' AI allow them to adapt their tactics more readily over time.
- FM 2014 features a revamped transfer module where opposing clubs and managers adopt a more realistic approach when making or responding to transfer offers. In addition, a number of new 'real world' transfer clauses have been added, such as the facility to loan a player back to the club he's just been bought from and the option to offer a combination of cash and loan players, as well as new contract clauses such as a sub bench appearance fee. On top of this, the old 'turn-based' system of transfer negotiations can now be done two ways, the tried and tested system and a new 'live' system, similar to that used in FM's contract negotiations.
- The 3D match engine has seen extensive improvements, including enhanced AI, improved lighting and player animation, individual player character and kit models, more realistic player reaction to on-field incidents and a range of optimisations which combine to make this the best looking and fastest FM Match Engine yet. Major changes have also been made to FM 2014's user interface. Key areas have been redesigned - including the training overview page, the transfer centre and the news homepage - while widespread changes have been made across the game's user interface. The language employed throughout the game has also enjoyed a major overhaul and now corresponds more closely to the language of real world football.
|Monopoly 3 - PC
Lowest used price: $6.19
List price: $9.99
- Choose from 10 major city game boards or the classic Monopoly version
- Advanced 3D graphics, animated tokens & computer game voices
- Play against others with 6-person multiplayer over the Internet
- Compatible with XP
- Includes special board game token
Lowest new price: $12.58
Lowest used price: $8.59
List price: $4.99
Brand: Disney Interactive Studios
A game of strategy and adventure set in the ancient world of Greek Methology.
- Help Daedalus trap the deadly Minotaur by solving puzzles, acquiring items and building a labyrinth.
- Solve unique puzzles to acquire the powerful weapons and magical items you will need to slay the evil
- Rescue Phil by solving the riddles of the River Styx. then use your hero powers to vanquish Hades and
- Devise clever strategies to defeat Hades and his evil minions.
- Replay your favorite strategy and arcade games again and again in the Hall of Trophies.
|Mavis Beacon Teaches Typing 5.0 Classic
Lowest new price: $12.99
Lowest used price: $3.49
List price: $13.93
The proven way to improve your typingProduct InformationLet Mavis show you the keys to success. With over 4 million copies in useMavis Beacon Teaches Typing is the world's best selling typing program. The first time you enter the program Mavis tests your typing abilityidentifies your level and places you in the appropriate lesson. TheAdaptive Response Technology then continually monitors your progress; adapts theprogram to your strengths weaknesses and rhythms; and customizes each lessonto fit your needs. It's the proven effective way to learn and improvekeyboard skills.Product Features Mavis Beacon provides encouragement every step of the way. Helps you navigate easily through a series of educational options. Colorful progress charts provide feedback on your words per minutes accuracy and keys requiring practice. Six arcade style games such as the challenging Sea Chase teach 10-key skills and enhance accuracy and rhythm. Selectable background music lets you choose classical jazz rock or easy listening as you type. Windows Requirements Windows 95 98 (Not XP or Vista compatible) 486 66 MHz processor 8 MB of RAM 10 MB Hard Disk space for minimum install 60 MB for complete install SVGA 640 x 480 256 colors Windows compatible Sound Card 2X CD-ROM Drive Windows compatible mouse 14400 modem (optional) 12 MB Hard Disk optional Internet browser installation Windows compatible printer (optional)
|Heavy Gear 2 (Linux)
Lowest new price: $9.79
Lowest used price: $9.00
List price: $9.79
Brand: Loki Entertainment Software
Once-warring Terra Novan super-powers have now joined forces against the threat of full-scale enemy invasion. Lead your war machine behind enemy lines in stealth raids and reconnaissance missions in a death-defying drive to defend your world's imperiled independence. Only your elite Special Ops squad stands a fighting chance.
Get ready for the ultimate in mech experiences: a thrilling combat adventure, pitting robot against robot in the distant future, is waiting for you. Pit squads of your best mechanized warriors against the enemy to save Terra Nova--but sheer firepower won't be enough. Use your guile and wits to get behind enemy lines and use your resources to their fullest--before it's too late.
- DEEPER special ops stealth-squad combat in indoor/outdoor missions
- GRITTIER attacks on intelligent enemy forces that adapt to your tactics
- HARSHER battles in hostile environments - from outer space to swamp zones
- FASTER combat action with Activision's all-new dark side engine
|Civilization: Call to Power
Lowest used price: $3.99
Build an empire to span history, from primitive beginnings into the sci-fi future of 3000 AD. Lead your turn-based conquest on land, in the recesses of the ocean, and into the vastness of outer space. Every strategy devised, technology discovered, and war waged has repercussions on your future world. Answer the call. The power is in your hands.
Lowest new price: $23.16
Lowest used price: $6.25
List price: $23.16
|Vendetta Online - PC/Mac
Lowest new price: $1.50
Lowest used price: $0.89
Brand: Strategy First
Vendetta Online is the new massive multiplayer game where you'll fight for one of 3 unique human cultures in a persistent real-time universe. Become a space pilot fighting for your race, across the galaxy. Form groups, fight against NPCs and engage in massive large-scale combat. Full real-time combat for the survival of your Nation!
- A technologically advanced 3D engine, that produces an immersive experience across a wide variety of systems.
- Multiplatform support with simultaneous release on Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux.
- A fully real-time flight model and combat system brings the intensity and immersion of FPS-style PvP and PvNPC battle action, set against the backdrop of a massively multiplayer universe.
- A wide range of highly configurable ships.
- An open ended skill and faction system permits great variability in a character's role in the universe.
|Ultimate 3D Skeleton
Lowest new price: $13.99
Lowest used price: $4.99
List price: $14.91
Brand: Global Software Publishing
Page 4 of 15
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.