|Browse by Catagory:
|Wicked Witch - the Wizard of Oz - Fun Pack - Lego Dimensions
Lowest new price: $1.99
Lowest used price: $7.65
List price: $11.99
Let creativity be the guide to a building and gaming adventure - journey through unexpected worlds and team-up with unlikely allies on the quest to defeat the evil Lord Vortech. Play with different from different worlds together in one LEGO videogame, and use each other's vehicles and gadgets in a way never before possible. LEGO Bad Cop driving the DeLorean Time Machine. Why not?! The LEGO Ninja go Masters of Spinjitsu fighting alongside Wonder Woman...yes, please! Get ready to break the rules, because the only rule with LEGO Dimensions is that there are no rules. Unleash magical powers with the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz!
- Unleash magical powers with the Wicked Witch of the West from The Wizard of Oz!
- Includes: Wicked Witch and Flying Monkey
- Play as Oz's most notorious sorceress in a crazy mash-up multiverse of your favorite characters!
- Build and place the Wicked Witch on the LEGO Toy Pad and see her magically appear in the game, then activate her special Silver LEGO Blow-up, Flying, Magic, Illumination, Mind Control and Magical Shield abilities to solve puzzles and cast her spell.
- Use the Wicked Witch's Winged Monkey for even more spellbinding fun and rebuild it into a Battle Monkey and Commander Monkey for upgraded powers in the game!
- Not Machine Specific
|Game of Thrones - House Targaryen Ladies Wallet
Lowest new price: $15.90
Lowest used price: $29.94
List price: $17.84
Brand: The Coop
The officially licensed Game of Thrones House Targaryen ladies wallet has a custom mold Targaryen sigil and Maureen pattern deboss. It has 4 card slots, 2 cash pockets and 1 coin slot.
- Officially licensed
- Custom molded House Targaryen sigil
- Maureen pattern deboss
- 4 card slots, 2 cash pockets 1 coin slot
|Halo 2 - Xbox
Lowest new price: $41.99
Lowest used price: $2.35
List price: $19.99
Model: XBMSFT 805529792234
Halo 2 is the sequel to the hugely successful and critically praised Halo: Combat Evolved. In Halo 2 the saga continues as the genetically enhanced super soldier, Master Chief, must defend humankind from the evil Covenant.
Halo 2 is one of those rare video games that garnishes attention from regular folk who wouldn't know which direction to point a game controller. With more than 1.5 million pre-orders and a massive release party in Times Square, the game enjoys the sort of buzz, and sales, generally reserved for boy wizards. But does it merit the hype?
Halo 2 opens with a cut scene in the Covenant Holy City of High Charity. Much has happened since Master Chief (that's you) created so much havoc for the Covenant in the first Halo, and the Arbiter has much atoning to do for his failures. This first cut scene is long, but the lush graphics, orchestral sound, and polished voice talent for both this and other cut scenes as well as the game itself put most animated television shows to shame.
Much has happened since Master Chief created so much havoc for the Covenant in the first Halo, and the Arbiter has much atoning to do.
In the end, though, Halo 2 is unabashedly a first-person shooter. It has a Mature rating and is not meant for kids. Gameplay is constant and intense. No sooner is one bunch of aliens taken care of than another descends. The controls are identical to the first game so those familiar with it will be up and blasting in no time. And the sound and graphics have been beefed up so that Halo 2 is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful console games available.
Most of the weapons from the first game return, although strangely the MA5B Assault Rifle (the default weapon in the first game) is not available. There is a single melee weapon known as the Covenant Sword, but the controls for it are the same as that for all the shooter weapons, making it difficult to direct. Also, for a new twist, you can hold two of the smaller guns at the same time and shoot double-fisted.
As for vehicles, the old favorites are back and joined by a few new, mostly Covenant wheeled monsters. Some improvements have been made to the AI so that the nonplayer characters can drive without running into too many obstacles while you man the turret. This improved AI also has enemies ducking for cover, and the banter from both the Marines and the bad guys has undergone massive improvements so that it no longer sounds quite so repetitive.
On Your Own
The most significant change in the single-player game is with Master Chief's much-touted defensive suit. At the beginning of the game, he is told that the suit has been upgraded, but it's really undergone a severe downgrade. In Halo 2, the player has only one lifeline. Unlike in the first game, there is basically no defensive shield on the suit, making gameplay tougher. It can often take multiple--sometimes a maddening number--attempts to make it through thorny parts of the game.
Or with a Friend
Finally, no review of a Halo game is complete without mentioning multiplayer. One of the main reasons to buy Halo 2 is the ability to play through Xbox Live, a feature not included in the first game, which was among the original releases for the Xbox. Multiplayer for Halo 2 uses all of the same weapons and vehicles as in the single-player game, and the types of games available in Halo (King of the Hill, Slayer, Capture the Flag) return with a host of new maps. Multiplayer Halo 2 offers customizable profiles, control layout, and screens as well as a voice proximity feature, where you can talk with other players via an Xbox Communicator so that those closer to you sound louder than those farther away. Players can also create both permanent clans and temporary parties in the Xbox Live world. Undoubtedly, this multiplayer feature alone ensures that Halo 2 will remain a top-selling game for years to come. --David Morel
- Lush graphics and orchestral sound
- Constant, thumping shoot-'em-up action
- Multiplayer available through Xbox live
- Suit downgrade makes single-player often overly difficult
- Get ready for some bleary-eyed mornings
- Master Chief can now wield two weapons at once, board Covenant vehicles and steal Covenant weapons like the incredible double energy sword
- Lead an all-new unit of super-soldiers, the ODST -- tougher, badder and deadlier versions of your old comrades
- New enemies, allies and surprises around every corner - intense combat action with enhanced AI and real-time lighting
- Immense single-player action with maassive landscapes and huge cities to explore and defend - destructible and interactive environments
- Take the action online with your Xbox Live and switch sides, to become a Covenant Elite!
- Works with an Xbox 360 console
|DISNEY INFINITY Figure 3-Pack: Sidekicks (Mrs. Incredible, Barbossa, and Mike)
Lowest new price: $6.03
Lowest used price: $5.89
List price: $14.05
Brand: Disney Interactive Studios
3-Pack of Disney INFINITY Figures: the Sidekicks
- Includes Mike Wozowski, Captain Barbossa and Mrs. Incredible
- Works with all Disney INFINITY game platforms
|Black Battery Cover Door for XBox One Wireless Controller
Lowest new price: $1.41
Lowest used price: $0.01
List price: $3.99
Batteryback cover door for Xbox ONE
Compact and light weight
Replace your broken or lost battery cover door with this new one
Size: Approx. 2x4x5.5 cm
1 x Battery back cover door
- Batteryback cover door for Xbox ONE
- Compact and light weight
- Replace your broken or lost battery cover door with this new one
|eXtremeRate Red Shadow Soft Touch Replacement Faceplate Front Shell for Xbox One Elite Controller
Lowest new price: $14.58
List price: $17.99
Original Xbox One Elite controller
Fits flush for Xbox One Elite controller.We will test every single one before we ship. The size of button holes are just right.
Made of durable non-toxic ABS plastic. Odour free.
Work exactly like the original Xbox One Elite controller faceplate.
You need to take apart your Xbox One Elite controller to install this faceplate. Many professional installation guide video on YOUTUBE. Easy to get.
Contact us through Message then we can offer you a video link which was made by us.
You may need an open shell tool, T8H, T6 screwdriver. You can buy these tools from my store.
Certain installation skill is required. The installation is not complicated and it is much easier than to install a full housing shell. Simply replaces your original top shell.
It is a beautiful change up from a boring normal black without spending a ton of $$$.
Soft touch surface, comfortable feel. Personalize your Xbox One Elite controller.
1 X Front Shell(The Xbox One Elite controller, tools and other parts are not included)
- COMPATIBLE MODELS: Xbox One Elite controller.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Red shadow finish makes your Xbox One Elite controller looks special.
- SPECIAL TOUCH: Nontoxic ABS material and Soft touch surface.Comfortable feeling.
- EASY INSTALLATION: Search EXTREMERATE on Youtobe to get the vedio guide.
- VISIT US,CHOOSE MORE: Visit our shop to choose full range of Playstation and Xbox kits, controller shells, stickers, bullet mods etc.
|LucidSound LS30 - Wireless Universal Gaming Headset (White) - PS4, Xbox One, PC, Mobile Devices
Lowest new price: $139.22
Lowest used price: $93.60
List price: $149.99
Built for this generation of PC and console gamers the LS30 is Engineered to Win with precision audio, crystal clear chat and exceptional comfort. No more fumbling around for auto controls with the LS30’s revolutionary new control system allowing quick volume adjustments.
- Combat Ready with Surround Sound with Windows 10 and Xbox One
- Engineered to win with Reliable Wireless Audio
- Revolutionary new game and chat control system
- Advanced Dual Mic System with Mic Monitoring
- Long-lasting rechargeable battery, and Superior Comfort For Long Play Sessions
- Universal Headset Foam Microphone Windscreens | Mic Covers for Lavalier, BlueParrott B250, B350, Plantronics HW251N, Jabra, VXi - Lux, Passport, Liberation - 2 pack #GTW 8700-02
- Tetra-Teknica XFFZ5P-BLK Lapel & Headset Microphone Windscreen, Color Black, 5-Pack
- LucidSound LS20 Powered Universal Gaming Headset (Black)- PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PSVR, PC, Mobile Devices
- LucidSound LS40 Premium Wireless Gaming Headset, DTS Headphone:X 7.1 Surround Sound - Graphite - PlayStation 4
- Universal Headset Foam Microphone Windscreens 10 pack | Mic Covers Fit Lapel, Lavaliers, BlueParrott B250, B350, Plantronics, Jabra, VXi - Lux, Passport, Liberation #GTW 8700-22
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS – Game Preview Edition - Xbox One
- Xbox One Stereo Headset Adapter
- Nba 2K18 Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
- Headphone Stand Headset Holder New Bee Earphone Stand with Aluminum Supporting Bar Flexible Headrest ABS Solid Base for All Headphones Size (Silver)
- Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller
|Original Xbox Console with Controller, Power Supply, and AV Cable
Lowest used price: $61.69
come with vga cable and power adapter. .......DOES NOT COME WITH A CONTROLLER.........
- Microsoft Xbox console, black
- With AV, power cables, and a Xbox controller with necessary breakaway cable
|Xbox 360 Dance Dance Revolution DDR Original Konami Dance Pad
Lowest new price: $15.00
Lowest used price: $21.57
List price: $24.88
Brand: Xbox 360 Dance Dance Revolution Dance Pad
Feel the beat and move to the music with the official Konami Dance Mat for the Xbox 360. This next generation dance pad features the Xbox Guide button for accessing your Xbox 360 dashboard and built in headset port for convenient Xbox live play. Thick padding and durable textured surface ensures easy step transitions while increasing traction. The non-slip rubber bottom keeps the Dance Mat in place. Features: Fully equipped digital dance pad provides 8-way direction control Turn your console on and off or access your Xbox 360 dashboard using the Xbox Guide button Built in headset port for convenient messaging and Xbox Live® play Thick padding and durable textured surface for comfort and increased traction High grip, non-slip rubber base prevents dance pad from sliding
- xbox 360 Konami Dance Pad
- compatibel with all xbox 360 DDR games
- Freestyle Mode debuts on Xbox 360 - dance how you want to dance without arrows (perfect for kids or anyone with two left feet)
- Brand new Quest Mode lets you build your own character
- Play online, download new music and more via Xbox Live
|Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic - Xbox
Lowest new price: $54.38
Lowest used price: $9.40
List price: $19.99
Star Wars role playing experience with evolving characters including humans, droids & wookiees.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic takes place just a few years after the Mandolorian Wars, thousands of years before the events in the Star Wars movies we know and love. Two Jedi, master Revan and his apprentice Malak, led the Republic's forces to victory and pursued the Mandalorians into deep space only to return as Dark Jedi at the head of a huge fleet of Sith warships. Only the Force powers of the Jedi Bastila prevented the Sith from overwhelming the Republic's weakened forces. At the start of the game Malak has usurped control of the Sith by betraying Revan and has attacked the ship carrying Bastila and yourself. In true Star Wars style, the game begins with a bang.
The storyline could have been a standard coming-of-age yarn but is instead a genuinely interesting adventure told with humor, compassion, and respect for the source material. Your character has a mystical bond with Bastila, and the two of you share some kind of connection to the Sith villains Darth Malak and Darth Revan. The game's planet-hopping adventures are driven by your exploration of these connections and how they relate to your larger goal of discovering the source of the Sith's sudden fleet. During your adventure you can explore side quests minor (such as racing swoops or gambling) and major (such as uncovering the fascinating back stories of your companions). Star Wars fans will get a kick out of the rich lore introduced in the game, particularly the Tatooine storyline that reveals the origin and history of the Sand People.
Gameplay is an abbreviated form of Wizards of the Coast's d20 Star Wars RPG game system--anyone who has played Dungeons & Dragons will be familiar with the abilities, stats, feats, and bonuses in this game. The player creates a character as a member of one of three starting classes (soldier, smuggler, scout) and then later chooses a Jedi class (guardian, consular, sentinel). Joining the player's character are other Jedi, warriors, thieves, droids, a wookiee, and even a Mandolorian. Unlike the faceless non-player characters of other games, each member of the supporting cast has an intriguing history and even agenda. Up to two of these other characters can join your character at any time. Depending on who you chose to take with you, new dialogue and even intra-party arguments come into the game (put the Mandalorian veteran with the Republic patriot and you'll see sparks fly). Combat is real-time turn-based, meaning the turns are seamless but the player has the option of pausing the action at any time to issue orders or direct any character to use a certain Force power, ability, feat, or item.
Graphics range from adequate to exceptional. Building and character models are not impressive--about what you get in GTA 3. Lightsaber graphics and environmental effects (like waving grass, clouds, and weather) bring the world to life. Battles are just brilliant, with characters pumping out blaster fire at Jedi who dash, dodge, and even deflect the bolts back toward their assailants. Complete with sounds straight out of the movies, the thrilling combat is pure Star Wars.
All in all, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic is a masterpiece of Star Wars gaming. The pacing, balance of action and dialogue, clever puzzles and quests, and loving attention to detail have set the bar very high for role-playing games in general and Star Wars games in particular. Consider this a must-have game.--Mike Fehlauer
- Captivating storyline
- Clever dialogue
- Star Wars feel
- True story and dialogue support for either Light Side or Dark Side play
- Brilliant combat graphics
- Fascinating characters (the loyal--and homicidal--droid HK-47 is truly unique)
- Occasional bugs in dialogue, movie playback
- Cannot transfer equipped gear between characters while on your ship
- You are a young Jedi Knight, charged with leading a group of freedom fighters across the galaxy
- Recruit droids, humans, Wookies and other races to join your resistance group -- and train them in great mini-games like racing swoop bikes or manning turret guns
- Journey to dozens to unique locations, from the Wookie homeworld of Kashyyk to the Jedi Academy of Dantooine
- Customizable and evolving characters keep the story fresh and the gameplay interesting -- especially when you have to choose between the Light & Dark Sides of The Force
Page 4 of 603
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.