|Browse by Catagory:
Game Boy Advance
|NUBWO N2 PS4 Xbox One PC Headset Gaming, Stereo Gamer Headphones with Microphone Headset Mic Computer Playstation 4 Xbox 1 Game - Silver
Lowest new price: $21.99
List price: $21.99
12-month hassle-free warranty and after-sales service
NUBWO N2 is compatible with PC, Xbox One, PS4, Switch, Wii U and mobile devices with single 3.5mm stereo plug (4 pole). A PC cable with dual 3.5mm headphone and mic plugs is included, so it's the only headset you need for both PC and console gaming.
Omnidirectional microphone offers clearer voice quality and reduced background noise for better in-game chats.
Superior Audio Performance
50mm high definition speakers deliver incredibly clear highs and deep, rich bass. Hear every detail in immersive sound.
Premium leatherette ear cups and self-adjusting headband, which automatically conforms to the user's head, helps evenly distribute pressure on the head and ears, guaranteeing all-day comfort.
Driver diameter: ø50mm
Frequency range: 20~20000 Hz
MIC dimension MIC: ø6.0x2.7mm
MIC sensitivity: -38±3dB
Mic impedance: 2.2KΩ
Plug: 3.5mm (CTIA standard)
NUBWO N2 Gaming Headset×1
User Manual ×1
PC Extension cable ×1
Mic Cover ×1
- SUPERIOR SOUND：Dual 50mm drivers provide a crisp, rich and distortion free sound. Resonating bass offers a full range-listening experience. Strong bass, crystal clear audio.
- PREMIUM MICROPHONE: Noise-canceling microphone boom perfectly captures the user's voice and simultaneously eliminates unwanted background noises. Humanized mic cover and mute control on the microphone ensure you are heard anytime you want.
- LIGHTWEIGHT COMFORT: The suspension style headband automatically conforms to the user's head and is designed for comfort during long periods of use. The memory foam ear cups seal out unwanted noises, yet fit very ergonomically around the ears.
- HANDY CONTROL: Rotary volume adjuster housed on the ear cups for convenient use.1.6 meters of tangle free braided wiring ensures longevity and no audio quality loss.
- BROAD COMPATIBILITY: Works great with new Xbox One controller with the 3.5mm jack, PS4 Pro and PS4, as well as PC, Mac, and mobile/tablet devices with a 3.5mm connection.
|Exlene® Nintendo GBA/SP/DS USB Power Charger Cable For Nintendo GameBoy Advance SP (GBA SP) / Nintendo Original Console [Game Boy Advance] …
Lowest new price: $5.00
List price: $6.99
-- Suitable for Nintendo DS original (NDS) and Gameboy advance SP (GBA SP).
-- Can be used at home, in the office or on the move, anywhere you can access a USB socket for charging.
-- low resistance, yielding faster charge in shorter time compared to most options.
-- Nintendo USB Power Charge cable is designed and certified for performance, durability and safety.
-- Cable Length Approx: 120cm - black in colour.
Playing games in car and console power off? It is a bad thing that the console power off when you are highly excited with your games and you have to go home for wall charging. Now, with Nintendo USB Power Charge cable,you can continue enjoy your handle console anywhere anytime. It can keep your concole continuous charging while you are still playing, you only have to be equiped with a portable charger, power bank,car charger,laptop or computer PC...etc any device or sockets with USB port.
it is compatible with Nintendo DS original (NDS) and Gameboy advance SP (GBA SP).
- Suitable for Nintendo DS original (NDS) and Gameboy advance SP (GBA SP)
- Can be used at home, in the office or on the move, anywhere you can access a USB socket for charging.
- low resistance, yielding faster charge in shorter time compared to most options.
- Nintendo USB Power Charge cable is designed and certified for performance, durability and safety.
- Cable Length Approx: 120cm - black in colour.
|Wii to Hdmi Converter Output Video Audio Adapter, With 3.5mm Audio Video Output Supports All Wii Display Modes, Best Compatibility and Stability for Nintendo
Lowest new price: $6.99
Lowest used price: $8.99
List price: $21.99
Wii to HDMI
The Wii to HDMI Converter support Wii game console input, widely used in home entertainment, and various game sites.
Wii HDMI converter converts the standard Wii output into an HDMI 1.3 compatible device allowing audio and video to be carried over a single HDMI cable.
It outputs video and audio in full digital HDMI format and supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i).
Easy Plug and Play
The Wii to HDMI Adapter can connect with PC speakers and headset directly.No power adaptor, no messy cords--With just one HDMI cable,
plug and play for true-to-life video/audio effects on your TV/monitor.
※Power consumption: Below 2W
※Supported Video input Mode: Includes all the display modes of the Wii console (NTSC 480i 480p, PAL 576i)
※Supported HDMI output Mode: Outputs pure digital HDMI video/audio signals
※Input Connector: Wii AV Multi Out Plug
※Output Connectors: HDMI Connector & 3.5mm Stereo Audio Jack
Two ways to solve without audio
Set your Wii to LPCM mode first and change a HDMI interface of your TV to plug if the first step didn't work
When you install the wii to hdmi and start to work, If the following problem occurs, please contact us, we will solve the problem for you.
1.No signal or doesn't work
2.No picture display, no sound, screen is unclear, flashing
3.Have picture no sound or have sound no picture
1x Wii to HDMI Converter
- 🎮Wii to HDMI Converter attaches to standard video port and standard HDMI port, converts your Wii video and audio output to full digital HDMI format
- 🎮Wii to HDMI Converter supports all Wii display modes (NTSC 480I, 480P, PAL 576I), provides advanced signal processing with great precision, colors and resolutions
- 🎮Wii to HDMI Adapter no power adapter, no messy cords - just one HDMI cable. Audio embedded in HDMI, also passes through to 3.5mm jack. Hassle Free! Plug and play
- 🎮Wii to hdmi converter adapter no disturbing: The extra3.5mm audio socket brings your convenience to connect headphone or speaker. You can enjoy games in night or anytimes without worrying to disturb others
- 🎮Wii to hdmi convertor no setup required: Plug it in, plug in the HDMI cable and you are all set. Picture and color are what you expected.
|Anksono Stereo Gaming Headset for PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, 3.5mm Wired Bass Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones with Mic, LED Lights and Volume Control for Laptop PC Mac iPad Games, Blue
Lowest new price: $20.99
List price: $59.99
Please contact us before you ask for a RETURN or give a REVIEW for the headset, we provide warranty service, and take care of all quality-related issues with a REPLACEMENT or REFUND.
★ The Headset is Compatible with the following Systems and Devices
1. Support the 32-bit and 64-bit Win7 / Win8 / Win8.1 / Win10/XP
2. Support PlayStation 4, New Xbox One, PC, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP, Tablet, iPad, Computer, Mobile Phone.
★ How to Connect to A Controller ?
1. Plug 3.5 mm cable into directly the Controller which has a 3.5 mm Audio port.
An extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) is needed when connect with the Controller which without 3.5 mm Audio port.
★ How to Connect to PC ?
When using the headset on computer, you need to use Y Splitter Audio Cable.
1 is for the microphone and 1 is for audio.
Please make sure both Headset Microphone Switch and Computer Microphone Switch are turned on.
Please find the "speaker" icon in the computer taskbar, and double-click to enter the volume control for settings.
And enter into the "Voice" for setting on the "Control Panel"
★ USB cable
USB interface for power supply for the LED Light.
★ Mute Key & Volume Control Button
Before you adjust the volume, make sure the Mute key is turned off.
★No Sound ? & Can't Talk?
1. Make sure the Headset Microphone Switch is turned on, then adjust the volume.
2. ★★★★★ Volume setting in the game.
Color: Black-red, Black-blue
Headphone size: Approx. 85*225*200mm/ 3．3*8.8*7.8in
Headphone weight: 350g / 0.8Lbs
Package size: 218*200*9.5mm/ 8.4*7.9*4.1in
Package weight: 500g / 1.1Lbs
- MULTI-PLATFORM COMPATIBLE HEADPHONES- Support PlayStation 4 / Slim / Pro, New Xbox One / One X, PC, Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Laptop, PSP, Amazone Fire Tablet, iPad, iPhone, Smart Mobile Phone, MP3, MP4 and Walkman with 3.5mm Jack. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter (Not Included) when connect with an old version Xbox One controller.
- SURROUNDING STEREO SUBWOOFER HEADSETS- Clear sound operating strong brass, splendid ambient noise isolation and high precision 50mm magnetic neodymium driver, acoustic positioning precision enhance the sensitivity of the speaker unit, bringing you vivid sound field, sound clarity, shock feeling sound. Perfect for various games like Halo 5 Guardians, Metal Gear Solid, Call of Duty, Star Wars Battlefront, Overwatch, World of Warcraft Legion, etc.
- NOISE ISOLATING MICROPHONE [NOT FOR Nintendo Switch] - Headset integrated onmi-directional microphone can transmits high quality communication with its premium noise-concellng feature, can pick up sounds with great sensitivity and remove the noise, which enables you clearly deliver or receive messages while you are in a game. Long flexible mic design very convenient to adjust angle of the microphone.
- GREAT HUMANIZED DESIGN - Superior comfortable and good air permeability protein over-ear pads, muti-points headbeam, acord with human body engineering specification can reduce hearing impairment and heat sweat.Skin friendly leather material for a longer period of wearing. Glaring LED lights desigend on the earcups to highlight game atmosphere.
- EFFORTLESSLY VOLUME CONTROL - High tensile strength, anti-winding PVC USB cable with rotary volume controller and key microphone mute effectively prevents the 85-inches long cable from twining and allows you to control the volume easily and mute the mic as effortless volume control one key mute
|Game Boy Advance SP - Flame
Lowest new price: $499.99
Lowest used price: $45.50
List price: $500.00
Model: VHNIN 045496714512
The GBA SP is as small as a celphone and more portable than the original GBA. Take your portable gaming to the next dimension with this futuristic new game system! Color - Flame
Many decried the original Game Boy Advance's reflective LCD screen and its reliance on external light sources. The Game Boy Advance SP's main feature--optional backlighting--fixes this complaint nicely, but it's the wealth of other features that makes this system so surprisingly good.
At first look, you might think the SP is a sleek travel alarm clock. When closed, it's just as tall and deep as the original GBA, but only half as wide. Due to its clamshell design, the screen is always protected from everyday scratches. A small button in the center of the console turns on the backlighting element for use in low-light situations, like in a moving car.
The SP comes with a well-designed power adapter that recharges a built-in battery; its prongs fold in for easier storage. Our informal tests found that it takes about four hours to fully charge (you can even play it while it's plugged in and charging), and the battery lasts about 11 hours with the backlighting constantly on--your results may vary. Using the backlighting less often will conserve battery power.
The quality of the backlighting is very good. It's bright and clear when looking directly at it, but degraded from other angles. This is only a problem for friends who are watching the screen from over your shoulder.
|With separately sold cables, you can connect the Game Boy Advance SP to other GBAs for multiplayer gaming (above) or to the Nintendo GameCube (below) to access secret levels, exchange data, or use other special features that vary from game to game. |
But size, power, and affordability do not come without trade offs. There's no headphone jack here, though Nintendo promises an adapter. The system isn't very loud at its highest volume, and the sound can be turned down to socially acceptable levels. The L and R shoulder buttons are a fraction of the size they were on the GBA, and thus are harder to hit. Also, the reduced size of the SP is slightly less comfortable for adult hands than the GBA, but perhaps more comfortable for smaller hands. The cartridge port placement on the lower part of the console is fine for GBA games, since they are flush with the console body, but older Game Boy Color carts will stick out in a way that takes some getting used to.
Open it up and the hinge will seek out a preferred, pre-set angle (about 150 degrees), though you can open it a bit wider or narrower for your own comfort. The hinge stands up well to lateral pressure, and over all, the SP seems just as rugged as its predecessor--which has proven to be very rugged, indeed. --Porter B. Hall
- CPU: 32-Bit ARM with embedded memory
- Memory: 32 KB with 96 KB VRAM (in CPU), 256 KB WRAM (external of CPU)
- Screen: 2.9-inch reflective TFT color LCD
- Display Size: 1.6 by 2.4 inches (40.8 by 61.2 mm)
- Resolution: 240 x 160 pixels in a wide-screen aspect ratio
- Colors: 511 simultaneous colors from a palette of 32,768
- Software: Fully compatible with Game Boy and Game Boy Color game paks
- Light Source: Front light integrated with LCD
- Size (closed): 3.3 by 3.23 by .96 inch
- Weight: Approximately 5 ounces
- Power Supply: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery Life: 10 hours continuous play with light on; 18 hours with light off; 3 hours recharging
- This incredible redesign features a fantastic flip-screen; unopened, the unit fits easily in your pocket
- When it's opened, gamers are in for a treat -- the screen can display up to 32,000 colors, and has a backlit screen for comfortable game viewing
- Redesigned button and D-pad placement make for hours of more comfortable playing
- Powered by a rechargeable Lithium-ion battery that provides 18 hours of play with the light off(up to 10 hours with the light on)
- Games are backwards-compatible -- your Game Boy Advance games will play just fine on the GBA SP
|369 in 1 Multi Cart Video Game Cartridge Best Collection Made for GBA Game Boy Advance (View Images for full list) (Japan)
Lowest new price: $24.95
Lowest used price: $23.99
List price: $30.99
There are no repeats on this game cartridge. Game images displayed may not be included in the 369 games. Please read the game list to make sure. 369 of the most popular classic retro games on one Game Boy Advance cartridge! Features battery save feature for those games that have a save game option. Compatible in the Game Boy Advance, GBA SP, Game Boy Micro, original DS, DS Lite, and Game Boy Player for GameCube
- 369 of the most popular classic retro games on one Game Boy Advance cartridge!
- Region free and compatible in the Game Boy Advance, GBA SP, Game Boy Micro, original DS, DS Lite, and Game Boy Player for GameCube
- Features battery save feature for those games that have a save game option.
|Charger Cable And 3.5MM Headphone Earphone Jack Adapter Cord Cable For Nintendo Gameboy Advance GBA SP
Lowest new price: $6.99
List price: $6.99
Features: Compatible with your laptop and PC,perfect as replacement for the original one Charger your device with data cable and listen music with headphone adapter Will not overcharge your device with with reverse circuit protection (IC chip)
Package Includes: 1pcs charging cable,1pcs audio adapter
NOTE:1.Lenink provides 180 days super long warranty period and lifetime friendly after-sale service,makes sure the Risk-free shopping for you.2.If you are not satisfied,please contact us first and we will provide you with good customer service.
- Charger Cable and Earphone Jack Adapter for Nintendo Gameboy Advance GBA SP
- USB gameboy advance sp charger for Gameboy Advance / SP Games console for Gameboy Advance / SP Games console
- Enable your GBA SP to use a standard headphone jack to get full stereo sound
- This audio adapter allows you to use your standard 3.5mm earphone on your GBA SP Console
- Charger your device with our high quality data cable in your Car,Home,Office,Bedroom,etc.
|Game Boy Advance SP Replacement Battery Pack for GBA SP
Lowest new price: $9.99
List price: $9.99
Replacement battery for GBA SP
- longer shelf life
- longer play time
- 3.7V 600mAh lithium ion rechargeable battery
|Nintendo Game Boy Advance - Indigo
Lowest new price: $309.99
Lowest used price: $33.00
List price: $99.99
Not only can you coordinate you GBA with your hair color (it comes in arctic, glacier, indigo and fuchsia) but you can be king of game mountain. Portable gaming entered a new era when the Game Boy Advance was released. This is not your older brother's Game Boy; the Advance has some powerful new enhancements. The screen is bigger, better to see 32-bit graphics. In fact, it delivers a sharper picture than some current TV-based consoles. You'll also see 10 times more colors than the Game Boy Color can display. The Game Boy Advance runs 17 times faster than its predecessor, allowing a range of game features such as scaling, rotating and transparency effects. New left and right buttons give you-and game designers-more options.
The Game Boy platform (which includes the original unit, the Game Boy Pocket, and the Game Boy Color) came to market when most video game consoles had a life expectancy of just a few years. More than a decade later, the system is still going strong. How did the Game Boy successfully compete--and in some cases bury--an onslaught of faster, more powerful handheld and home console systems? Let us count the ways: affordability, a huge library of games that consistently made the most of the hardware's limitations, smart power management that extended battery life, and uncluttered controls. But perhaps it was the system's ultraportable design that allowed devotees to play video games around their schedule, making it the must-have system for kids and adults alike.
Now the Game Boy Advance (or GBA as people are already calling it) comes to us with power that would have been unthinkable back in the day. The portable's 32-bit RISC CPU runs circles around the former's 8-bit workhorse, allowing it to process program instructions much faster. What that means to everyday gamers is more intricate visuals, more simultaneous movement on the screen, and better sound. In fact, the often-annoying beeps and boops of old-school Game Boy titles are being replaced with digitized stereo sound. The extra processing muscle also means you can even network up to four Game Boy Advance units together, via the communication cable, for multiplayer fun off of one shared cartridge. Only two Game Boy Color units could link together, and each unit had to have its own copy of the game.
What's not being replaced, however, is the wide selection of Game Boy games. Because the Game Boy Advance system is backward-compatible, it will play its own line of colorful games--including such launch titles as Super Mario Advance, F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, Army Men Advance, High Heat Major League Baseball 2002, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, and Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2--as well as all of the monochrome and color games that have already been released for the previous Game Boy systems (nearly 500 in total). Players can view the older games in their smaller, originally square dimensions, or, with the touch of the shoulder button, expand the game to fit the GBA's larger screen. We tried enlarging the screen on a Game Boy Color edition of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and found that Mr. Hawk was much easier to see.
When you first pick up the system, you'll be amazed at how lightweight it is. At fewer than 5 ounces and a little larger than a deck of playing cards, the system easily fits into a shirt pocket without any sag. The GBA's wider shape fits better into a wider range of hands. The former design too often pushed the left and right thumb knuckles together during gameplay. The new layout should be comfortable for all ages, and the center screen orientation makes it easy to see.
Game Boy Color owners will find the GBA's larger screen somewhat darker than they're used to, but that's because the screen is outfitted with antiglare technology. Like the old Game Boy Color, the color LCD is not backlit, so you need pretty good light to play by. Unlike that system, though, you won't be craning your neck and tilting the unit to see around the hot-spot reflection of the light bulb in your screen.
But you'll also notice the graphics. Sporting what's basically a redesigned SNES technology, you'll see things on the GBA that the big consoles do, such as scaling (making objects larger or smaller) and rotation effects--technological advances that will affect the look of everything from crossing a finish line to throwing a touchdown pass to crawling through a dungeon.
Some might argue that Nintendo could have tried to put even more power into this Game Boy Advance. After all, the 32-bit video game had its heyday more than five years ago. Perhaps, but after handling this new handheld, we're inclined to think that Nintendo wisely struck a balance between size, price, and power consumption. And considering how well the old 8-bit system weathered the decade's technological storms, we think the Game Boy Advance is here to stay, and we're glad. --Porter B. Hall
- CPU: 32-bit RISC CPU with embedded memory
- Screen: 2.9-inch reflective TFT color LCD
- Display Size: 1.6 by 2.4 inches (40.8 by 61.2 mm)
- Resolution: 38,000 pixels in a wide-screen aspect ratio (10,000 per square inch)
- Colors: 512 simultaneous colors from a palette of 32,768
- Size: 3.2 by 5.6 by 1 inch (82 by 144.5 by 24.5 mm)
- Weight: Approximately 5 ounces (140 grams)
- Power Supply: 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours continuous play
- It features a more powerful processor than any previous portable system, for faster, smoother gameplay
- The high-resolution, full color screen makes the game jump out at you -- 50% bigger than Game Boy Color
- Two new buttons, L & R, bring you more control & game options
- Extended battery life lets you play for up to 15 hours on a pair of AA batteries
- Compact Game Paks let you store your game progress & are smaller then Game Boy Color Paks
|Pokemon: FireRed Version
Lowest new price: $349.99
Lowest used price: $47.83
Players battle, trade and collect Pokémon using a Game Boy Advance Wireless Adapter, which is sold separately. Using the new chat function, players can exchange game info., talk battle strategy or just shoot the breeze. For the first time, fans can access, trade and battle the Pokémon from their favorite games. More than 100 Pokémon wait to be discovered.
Page 1 of 604
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.