|Browse by Catagory:
Game Boy Advance
|Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Lowest new price: $82.00
Lowest used price: $6.98
List price: $19.99
Fasten your seat belts and start your engines, because the original Kart racer is back for the ultimate Grand Prix! Choose from Mario, DK, Bowser and five other characters and race on 20 all-new tracks! Collect coins to unlock even more tracks, race against your own best time in Time Trials, or link up for Single Pak and Multi-Pak multiplayer modes. Whether you're racing in the GP or taking your road rage out on a friend in one of four battle courses, you'll need Game Boy Advance for the craziest kart racing to date!
One game pak, four players! Up to four players can choose from multiple tracks for fast and furious Kart-racing action, complete with all your favorite items! All you need is a single game pak, plus a Game Boy Advance system and a Game Boy Advance Game Link Cable for each additional player.
Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Wario, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Toad, and Bowser put the pedal to the go-kart metal in 20 all-new tracks, plus many hidden courses. Each track has its unique challenges, ranging from crabs skittering across Shy Guy Beach to the piranha plants lurking in the quicksand of Yoshi Desert. Grab coins to max out your speed and blast your rivals with the ever-popular arsenal of red, green, and spiked Koopa shells. You'll earn points with every high-place finish, and you'll win trophies with the completion of every four-race cup. Doing well will earn you a high rating and unlock more tracks. You can compete against as many as four friends (Game Boy Advance Game Link cables required). The game features multiple scrolling planes that move in perspective as you zip through high-speed turns.
- Mario Kart is back with over forty tracks and eight characters!
- Play with up to three friends using single or multiple cartridge link.
- Includes Grand Prix and Time Trial Modes.
- This portable game blends features from the SNES and Nintendo 64 classics.
|AC Adapter [KMD]
Lowest new price: $1.89
Lowest used price: $5.99
List price: $5.55
Model: FBA_GOODFIRE 1.0
100% Brand New AC Power Adapter Charger for Nintendo DSi.
Convenient for recharging your Nintendo DSi battery when you are travelling, on vacation, or at home.
Small and lightweight accessory.
Features fold away prongs for easy travel and storgage.
Output: DC 4.6V 900mA.
NOTE: For Nintendo DSi Only; NOT compatible with Nintendo DS and DS Lite.
- WALL CHARGER FOR NINTENDO GAMEBOY DS ADVANCE SP GBA
|The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past (Includes Four Swords Adventure)
Lowest new price: $178.95
Lowest used price: $17.25
List price: $19.99
This game is the complete Super NES game PLUS an all-new four-player game that is both competitive and cooperative. In the main game, A Link to the Past, Link receives a telepathic message from Zelda, imploring him to help. Link answers the call and finds himself traveling throughout the Light World to restore peace to the land. Only when he climbs to the top of Death Mountain and discovers a mysterious shimmering tile does he realize that his quest is far from over; in fact, the tile transports him to a different, yet strangely familiar, world. He must then travel back and forth between the two linked worlds to finally defeat Ganon and bring peace to the land of Hyrule.
In the multiplayer game, The Four Swords, up to four players take on the roles of young adventurers who answer a challenge from the Triforce: They must brave the dangers of multiple dungeons in a quest to find the Master Sword. Their strength will be tested by fierce monsters, their wisdom tested by complex puzzles, and their courage tested by having to cooperate with each other to overcome obstacles.
Got Game Boy Advance friends and a Game Link Cable? Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is a retelling of the venerable series' first game with a quest for up to four players--all from one cartridge. The game is a mix of action and puzzles where Link must travel between the Light and Dark worlds to rescue Princess Zelda.
- Talk to all sorts of people and creatures to gain information about how to move forward in his quest
- Fight enemies and battle through dangerous and complicated dungeons to recover key objects that open new areas
- Wield swords throw bombs, perform dash attacks, lift and throw, and push and pull objects; acquire items that give additional abilities
- In Four Swords, face puzzles that require the cooperation of two or more players to solve. They can exchange items, but they also will be competing to pick up as many Rupees as they can to increase their individual scores. It's a unique blend of cooperation and backstabbing
|10 Pcs/Lot Clear Plastic Game Cartridge Card Box Case Cover For Game Boy GBA SP GBM
Lowest new price: $8.99
List price: $8.99
These transparent cartridge cases are suitable for GBA,GBA SP,GBM game cartridges.
100% Brand New, Never Used Product.
Protect your GameBoy Advance game cartridges from dust, dirt, drops, bumps, etc.
Size: (L) 6.3cm x (W) 3.5cm / 2.48'' x 1.38''.
Content: GBA Clear Plastic Game Cartridge Cases x 10 pcs (Game Card Not Included!)
- These transparent cartridge cases are suitable for GBA,GBA SP,GBM game cartridges.
- 100% Brand New, Never Used Product.
- Protect your GameBoy Advance game cartridges from dust, dirt, drops, bumps, etc.
|Retro Mini Handheld Video Game System, 16 GB Card, classic 868 built in English GBA games
Lowest new price: $62.88
List price: $62.88
The Retro Mini includes a removable plastic screen cover. Please remove it before using.
- 904 English Language GBA games built-in
- Included 16 GB memory card, over 8 GB free for pictures, ebooks, and videos
- Built-in rechargable 900 mA battery - approx. 6 hour battery life
- All games tested and are playable on the system
- Includes Includes USB cable, original box, and instructions,soft cleaning Cloth
|MOD LCD Backlight Kit 40 Pin GBA SP AGS-101 Backlit Screen for Gameboy Advance
Lowest new price: $49.95
List price: $55.88
* Backlight Kit (40 Pin) GBA SP AGS-101 Backlit LCD Screen
* This cable is used to mod a regular Game Boy Advance with a Game Boy Advance AGS 101 screen.
* Fast shipping from California
Before purchasing please check pictures provided for proper fitment.
Welcome to contact us if you have any questions, we give quick response...
- High Quality and Fast Ships from USA
- This is an Aftermarket Part.
- Package Included: 1x SP GBA AGS-101 LCD Screen ,1x Ribbon Cable (40Pin) ,1x Scratch resistant glass screen lens. ,2x Tools( tri-wing and phillips screwdrivers )
|TBGS Tri-Wing Triwing Trigram Y Screwdriver for Nintendo Wii, Gamecube, Gameboy Advance
Lowest new price: $7.90
List price: $7.90
Durable strong hardened steel, Heat treated for maximum strength, Measure 7 cm (~2.75 inches) in length. For use with Nintendo Wii, GameCube Controller, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP and GBA Game Cartridges
- Durable strong hardened steel, Heat treated for maximum strength
- Measure 7 cm (~2.75 inches) in length
- For use with Nintendo Wii, GameCube Controller, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP and GBA Game Cartridges
|Nintendo Game Boy Advance - White
Lowest used price: $29.98
Not only can you coordinate you GBA with your hair color (it comes in arctic, glacier, indigo and fuchsia) but you can be king of game mountain. Portable gaming entered a new era when the Game Boy Advance was released. This is not your older brother's Game Boy; the Advance has some powerful new enhancements. The screen is bigger, better to see 32-bit graphics. In fact, it delivers a sharper picture than some current TV-based consoles. You'll also see 10 times more colors than the Game Boy Color can display. The Game Boy Advance runs 17 times faster than its predecessor, allowing a range of game features such as scaling, rotating and transparency effects. New left and right buttons give you-and game designers-more options.
The Game Boy platform (which includes the original unit, the Game Boy Pocket, and the Game Boy Color) came to market when most video game consoles had a life expectancy of just a few years. More than a decade later, the system is still going strong. How did the Game Boy successfully compete--and in some cases bury--an onslaught of faster, more powerful handheld and home console systems? Let us count the ways: affordability, a huge library of games that consistently made the most of the hardware's limitations, smart power management that extended battery life, and uncluttered controls. But perhaps it was the system's ultraportable design that allowed devotees to play video games around their schedule, making it the must-have system for kids and adults alike.
Now the Game Boy Advance (or GBA as people are already calling it) comes to us with power that would have been unthinkable back in the day. The portable's 32-bit RISC CPU runs circles around the former's 8-bit workhorse, allowing it to process program instructions much faster. What that means to everyday gamers is more intricate visuals, more simultaneous movement on the screen, and better sound. In fact, the often-annoying beeps and boops of old-school Game Boy titles are being replaced with digitized stereo sound. The extra processing muscle also means you can even network up to four Game Boy Advance units together, via the communication cable, for multiplayer fun off of one shared cartridge. Only two Game Boy Color units could link together, and each unit had to have its own copy of the game.
What's not being replaced, however, is the wide selection of Game Boy games. Because the Game Boy Advance system is backward-compatible, it will play its own line of colorful games--including such launch titles as Super Mario Advance, F-Zero: Maximum Velocity, Army Men Advance, High Heat Major League Baseball 2002, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater, and Ready 2 Rumble Boxing: Round 2--as well as all of the monochrome and color games that have already been released for the previous Game Boy systems (nearly 500 in total). Players can view the older games in their smaller, originally square dimensions, or, with the touch of the shoulder button, expand the game to fit the GBA's larger screen. We tried enlarging the screen on a Game Boy Color edition of Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 and found that Mr. Hawk was much easier to see.
When you first pick up the system, you'll be amazed at how lightweight it is. At fewer than 5 ounces and a little larger than a deck of playing cards, the system easily fits into a shirt pocket without any sag. The GBA's wider shape fits better into a wider range of hands. The former design too often pushed the left and right thumb knuckles together during gameplay. The new layout should be comfortable for all ages, and the center screen orientation makes it easy to see.
Game Boy Color owners will find the GBA's larger screen somewhat darker than they're used to, but that's because the screen is outfitted with antiglare technology. Like the old Game Boy Color, the color LCD is not backlit, so you need pretty good light to play by. Unlike that system, though, you won't be craning your neck and tilting the unit to see around the hot-spot reflection of the light bulb in your screen.
But you'll also notice the graphics. Sporting what's basically a redesigned SNES technology, you'll see things on the GBA that the big consoles do, such as scaling (making objects larger or smaller) and rotation effects--technological advances that will affect the look of everything from crossing a finish line to throwing a touchdown pass to crawling through a dungeon.
Some might argue that Nintendo could have tried to put even more power into this Game Boy Advance. After all, the 32-bit video game had its heyday more than five years ago. Perhaps, but after handling this new handheld, we're inclined to think that Nintendo wisely struck a balance between size, price, and power consumption. And considering how well the old 8-bit system weathered the decade's technological storms, we think the Game Boy Advance is here to stay, and we're glad. --Porter B. Hall
- CPU: 32-bit RISC CPU with embedded memory
- Screen: 2.9-inch reflective TFT color LCD
- Display Size: 1.6 by 2.4 inches (40.8 by 61.2 mm)
- Resolution: 38,000 pixels in a wide-screen aspect ratio (10,000 per square inch)
- Colors: 512 simultaneous colors from a palette of 32,768
- Size: 3.2 by 5.6 by 1 inch (82 by 144.5 by 24.5 mm)
- Weight: Approximately 5 ounces (140 grams)
- Power Supply: 2 AA alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: Approximately 15 hours continuous play
- Backward compatibility for GameBoy and GameBoy Color
- Games Feature Amazingly Crisp Color Graphics
- 240 x 160 Pixel Resolution
- Color: White
|KMD - Rechargeable Lithium Ion with Screwdriver Battery for GBA SP
Lowest new price: $5.27
Lowest used price: $5.26
List price: $7.96
GBA SP - Battery - Rechargeable Lithium Ion with Screwdriver (KMD)
- Xbox - Adapter - Controller to PC USB Cable (KMD)
- 3.7 Volts / 600 mAh
- Compatible with GBA® SP
- Screw driver included
|KMD GBA SP Replacement Lithium Ion Battery with Screwdriver - Game Boy Advance;
Lowest new price: $5.00
List price: $9.99
GBA SP Battery Rechargeable Lithium Ion with Screwdriver (KMD Komodo)
- Compatible with GBA SP System
- Lithium Ion Battery 600 mAh / 3.7V
- Screw driver included
- Color and Packaging May Vary
- Additional condition will indicate in comment
Page 3 of 636
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.