|Browse by Catagory:
|HDE GameCube Memory Card 512MB (8192 Blocks) for Nintendo GameCube or Wii (Clear)
Lowest new price: $11.99
List price: $14.99
New high quality 512MB memory card allows you to store characters, levels, top scores and much more! This memory card is fully compatible with GameCube/Wii games and save options. Easily load, save, copy and delete games for your Nintendo Wii or Nintendo GameCube console!
- Essential accessory for saving game data that you worked so hard to achieve
- Just plug and play - High speed storage device is both durable and easy to use
- Compatible with Nintendo GameCube or Nintendo Wii
- Has a large storage capacity of 512MB (8192 Blocks)
- Only Wii consoles with model number RVL-001 are compatible with GameCube memory cards
|Nintendo Switch - Joy-Console - Wii GameCube, Neon Red and Blue
Lowest new price: $348.93
Lowest used price: $319.99
List price: $399.00
Introducing Nintendo Switch, the new home video game system from Nintendo. In addition to providing single and multiplayer thrills at home, the Nintendo Switch system can be taken on the go so players can enjoy a full home Console experience anytime, anywhere. The mobility of a handheld is now added to the power of a home gaming system, with unprecedented new play styles brought to life by the two new Joy-Con Controllers.
- Nintendo Switch Console, Nintendo Switch dock, Joy-Con (L) and Joy-Con (R), and two Joy-Con strap accessories
- One Joy-Con grip, HDMI cable, and Nintendo Switch AC adapter
- Nintendo Switch with neon Blue and Neon Red Joy-Con Nintendo
|HDE 128MB (2048 Blocks) Black Memory Card for Nintendo GameCube or Wii
Lowest new price: $8.99
List price: $11.99
New high quality 128MB memory card allows you to store characters, levels, top scores and much more! This memory card is fully compatible with GameCube/Wii games and save options. Easily load, save, copy and delete games for your Nintendo Wii or Nintendo GameCube console!
- New memory card compatible with Nintendo GameCube or Nintendo Wii
- Has a large storage capacity of 128MB
- Quick and easy data storage
- Package Contents: 1 x 128MB Memory Card
- HDE is a registered trademark and is the only authorized seller of HDE branded products
|Super Smash Bros Melee
Lowest new price: $124.48
Lowest used price: $40.00
List price: $29.99
Can Mario beat Donkey Kong? Is Pikachu tougher than Yoshi? Find out as 12 of Nintendo's biggest stars battle in head-to-head competition. Battle through a tournament in 3-D fighting arenas or take on multiple players with special moves and unique strengths. Made in USA.
Normally, Nintendo contract players such as Mario, Pikachu, Link, Donkey Kong, Bowser, and Kirby are generally happy and well-mannered, but in Super Smash Bros. Melee, the pleasantries get thrown out and the gloves (except for Mario's) come off. This update of the N64 favorite features these and other video game icons in furious, yet utterly absurd fisticuffs that usually make for a smashing good time. Just make sure you have at least one human opponent to pound on.
Starting off with 14 characters (an additional 11 are waiting to be unlocked), the game has a pretty standard premise--let Nintendo's stars beat on each other until the timer runs out. However, a lot of emphasis is put on knocking opponents off ledges while avoiding the same fate. In typical Nintendo manner, there are quite a few power-ups to assist you in the melee. The actual combat isn't as intricate as in other fighting games; however, the ultra-cartoony layout of the many, many arenas sometimes adds a strategic element not usually found in similar titles.
Super Smash Bros. Melee's strength lays in the mayhem created in four-player fights. The camera does an excellent job of positioning itself so all combatants are constantly visible. Also, Melee sports some of the best visuals seen in a Nintendo product. All the characters are highly detailed, and the movements of each are smoothly infused with personality. Donkey Kong lumbers and Princess Peach fights with grace.
As the multiplayer mode is the key reason for this game's existence, the single-player mode is decidedly weak. The game features an adventure mode that plays somewhat like an old-school, side-scrolling Mario game. Sadly, despite its good looks, its gameplay is rather uninspired. This game is clearly at its best when there are two or more players with controllers in their hands. --Mark Brooks
- Fantastic graphics and sound keep the action upbeat
- Many new characters and other goodies to unlock
- Single-player experience is comparatively weak
- Too cute for a few folks
- Adventure mode is boring
- Number of Players: Offline: 1-4 Players
- Number of Players: Simultaneous: 2-4 Players
- More characters and stages are unlocked as hidden objectives are met, and coins rewarded for playing in all modes can be spent on a capsule toy machine.
|Nintendo 2DS - New Super Mario Bros. 2 Edition
Lowest new price: $89.00
Lowest used price: $99.99
List price: $79.99
The Nintendo 2DS system brings the power of two systems together into a single, affordable package. Play all games-both Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS-in 2D. Connect with friends, other players, and wireless hotspots using the wireless StreetPass and SpotPass communication modes to unlock exclusive content for games and download other entertainment. From games to photos and beyond, Nintendo 2DS is the ultimate 2D gaming experience. Nintendo 2DS is a 2D system that plays all Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS games. Nintendo 2DS is only capable of 2D display.
- The Nintendo 2DS system brings the power of two systems together into a single, affordable package. Play all games-
- both Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS-in 2D. Connect with friends, other players, and wireless hotspots using the wireless StreetPass and SpotPass communication modes to unlock exclusive content
- From games to photos and beyond, Nintendo 2DS is the ultimate 2D gaming experience.
- Nintendo 2DS is a 2D system that plays all Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS games. Nintendo 2DS is only capable of 2D display.
|Back to the Future Level Pack - LEGO Dimensions
Lowest new price: $6.48
Lowest used price: $12.51
List price: $29.99
Brand: Warner Home Video - Games
Let creativity be the guide to a building and gaming adventure - journey through unexpected worlds and team-up with unlikely allies on the quest to defeat the evil Lord Vortech. Play with different from different worlds together in one LEGO videogame, and use each other's vehicles and gadgets in a way never before possible. LEGO Bad Cop driving the DeLorean Time Machine. Why not?! The LEGO Ninja go Masters of Spinjitsu fighting alongside Wonder Woman...yes, please! Get ready to break the rules, because the only rule with LEGO Dimensions is that there are no rules. Head back to the future in an epic LEGO DIMENSIONS adventure!
- Marty McFly has been catapulted back to 1950s Hill Valley when an experiment by his eccentric scientist friend Doc Brown goes wrong, and he needs your help finding a way of travelling back to the future to rescue his friend!
- Build Marty, attach him to his LEGO Toy Tag and place him on the LEGO Toy Pad to see him come to life in the game. Activate his special Sonar Smash ability to help him solve in-game puzzles and overpower enemies.
- When Marty McFly needs a time-traveling boost, add the rebuildable 3-in-1 DeLorean Time Machine and Hoverboard in to the game!Rebuild the DeLorean Time Machine into an Electric Time Machine and Ultra Time Machine.
- Rebuild the Hoverboard into a Cyclone Board and Ultimate Hoverjet.
- Unlocks the exclusive Back to the Future "A Hill Valley Time Travel Adventure" level.
- Not Machine Specific
|Nintendo Super Smash Bros. Black Classic Gamecube Controller
Lowest new price: $96.80
Lowest used price: $44.00
List price: $34.99
Many Super Smash Bros. fans grew up playing Super Smash Bros. Melee for the Nintendo GameCube system, and some will always prefer that system's controller. The Nintendo GameCube controller also could be used in Super Smash Bros. Brawl for Wii. To honor that devoted loyalty to a classic way to play, Nintendo is introducing an adapter that lets up to four original Nintendo GameCube or Wave Bird controllers work with Wii U.
- Officially Licensed Controller by Nintendo - This is a first party controller!
- Official Item from Japan - Fully compatible with all systems, no region lock
- Requires Wii U GameCube Adapter for use on Wii U
- Works with ALL GameCube systems
- Makes a great gift!
|Super Mario Sunshine
Lowest new price: $89.48
Lowest used price: $31.30
List price: $19.99
In his newest adventure, Mario visits a tropical island and is mistaken for a local outlaw. So he straps on a hydro-powered water pump to clean up the mess, clear his name and meet up with old friends. Hose down enemies and meet the locals in this colorful, action-packed adventure set in sprawling 3D worlds with surprises around every corner. Made in USA.
Six years. Six long years we’ve had to wait for a new Mario game, and finally it’s here. And even considering the ridiculously unfair expectations, Super Mario Sunshine is almost entirely as good as you’d hope and expect.
The premise of the game is that Mario’s tropical holiday is ruined when he’s stitched up by an evil look-alike for daubing graffiti all over the island. Rather conveniently, there’s a water pump waiting for him to use, which not only washes away the mess but also doubles as a handy jet pack. The jet pack aspect means that whenever you fall off something you have the chance to immediately recover. This built-in safety net means the game can afford to be far more ambitious in its level design than ever before, with massive levels filled with trampolines, tightropes, water-powered windmills, huge coral reefs, and mountains and mountains of platforms.
The whole thing looks amazing, too, with the most realistic water ever seen in a video game, and a near-infinite draw distance. On top of all this are rideable, fruit-juice-spewing Yoshis, extra water nozzles, super-hardcore platform levels where Shadow Mario nicks your jet pack, and goop-generating bosses who seem to live to make Princess Peach’s laundry a nightmare.
After the sweet but rather short pleasures of Luigi’s Mansion and Pikmin, you need have no fear that Mario Sunshine is of a similarly brief nature. There are a total of 120 shines to collect--the same number of stars as in Super Mario 64--and the game world is at least as large and far more interactive. This is without question the best game on the GameCube yet. That may be no more than you'd expect from a Mario game, but it's certainly more than most of us mere mortals deserve. --David Jenkins
- Play as Mario and use your water cannon to clean the graffiti and fight back against angry villagers
- Climb walls, run across rooftops, and jump like never before as you wash off the scribbles on walls, floors and even the ground
- Explore the massive island setting, completing tasks, and getting clues
- Collect the gold coins and new Sunshine Coins to finish the level and build up the points you need to unlock new levels
- Then get to the bottom of the mystery and find out who's been impersonating Mario!
|Gamecube Controller Platinum
Lowest new price: $106.98
Lowest used price: $21.49
List price: $24.99
The Platinum GameCube Controller delivers classic GameCube design and better control of the action, for all your favorite GameCube games. Extra Controllers allow for multiplayer game play. Up to four (4) controllers may be plugged into your Nintendo GameCube control deck at any time.
Wii Compatibility with GameCube Games:
Up to four (4) of these same controllers can be plugged directly into the Wii console when enjoying Nintendo GameCube game discs on your Wii. Note: GameCube controllers only work when playing GameCube games on the Wii console. Exceptions to this include Super Smash Bros. and Mario Kart, both of which allow you to use your GameCube controllers. It's possible there are or will be other exceptions. Check your games' instruction books to be sure.
- Seven programmable buttons
- Twin analog thumbsticks
- Eight-way D-pad
- Built-in Rumble Pack
- Wii-compatible when playing GameCube games
|Dotop Nintendo Gamecube Compatible Controller Pack 2 Black
Lowest new price: $8.86
Lowest used price: $13.40
List price: $29.99
Get the Gamecube Controller so you can play in style! This Gamecube controller features increased stability and ease of use by adding two grips and grouped controls for the left and right hands, an analog trigger on both the right and left, a second analog control stick and a rumble function that has been implimented into the controller itself.
- Left & Right Analog Trigger
- Two-Hand Style
Page 1 of 298
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.