|Browse by Catagory:
|Atari Flashback 8 Gold Deluxe with 120 Games - Includes 2 Controllers and 2 Paddles - Nintendo Wii, GameCube
Lowest new price: $80.00
List price: $100.00
The all-new Atari Flashback 8 Gold features 120 built-in all-time favorites. These games include legends like Activision's Pitfall! and Taito's Space Invaders, as well as many other all-time Atari 2600 classics like Kaboom!, River Raid, Centipede, and Millipede. Two all new, high performance 2.4ghz wireless controllers, styled after the Atari 2600 originals, are included, as well as two legacy controller ports for optional wired joysticks or paddles. Other new features include 720p HDMI output, scan line filtering, and a save/pause/rewind feature for every game.
- Two 2.4G wireless Controllers 720p HDMI output
- Multiple display modes
- Atari Flashback 8 Gold deluxe with 120 games - includes 2 Controllers and 2 paddles
|Nintendo 2DS - New Super Mario Bros. 2 Edition
Lowest new price: $88.42
Lowest used price: $89.99
List price: $79.99
The Nintendo 2DS system brings the power of two systems together into a single, affordable package. Play all games-both Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS-in 2D. Connect with friends, other players, and wireless hotspots using the wireless StreetPass and SpotPass communication modes to unlock exclusive content for games and download other entertainment. From games to photos and beyond, Nintendo 2DS is the ultimate 2D gaming experience. Nintendo 2DS is a 2D system that plays all Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS games. Nintendo 2DS is only capable of 2D display.
- The Nintendo 2DS system brings the power of two systems together into a single, affordable package. Play all games-
- both Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS-in 2D. Connect with friends, other players, and wireless hotspots using the wireless StreetPass and SpotPass communication modes to unlock exclusive content
- From games to photos and beyond, Nintendo 2DS is the ultimate 2D gaming experience.
- Nintendo 2DS is a 2D system that plays all Nintendo DS and Nintendo 3DS games. Nintendo 2DS is only capable of 2D display.
|HDE GameCube Memory Card 512MB (8192 Blocks) for Nintendo GameCube or Wii (Clear)
Lowest new price: $12.99
List price: $15.99
New high quality 512MB memory card allows you to store characters, levels, top scores and much more! This memory card is fully compatible with GameCube/Wii games and save options. Easily load, save, copy and delete games for your Nintendo Wii or Nintendo GameCube console!
- Save all your high scores and progress for all your games with an expanded capacity memory card | Essential accessory is compatible with all GameCube games with save game support
- Memory card features 8192 blocks of storage (512mb total capacity) allowing for nearly endless save data | Card has 8,133 more blocks of storage than original Gamecube memory card
- Compatible with Nintendo GameCube or Wii consoles only | Please Note: Only Wii consoles with model number RVL-001 are compatible with GameCube memory cards
- Great for games with large save states such as Animal Crossing, sports games such as Madden, Custom Robo, and others
- Package Contents: 1x 512mb extended capacity memory cards
|Gamecube Console Platinum
Lowest new price: $269.99
Lowest used price: $47.93
List price: $99.99
Get the all-new sleek and stylish Nintendo GameCube Limited Edition Platinum. Nintendo's next-generation console is back and better than ever. This collector's edition console is home to a massive variety of games and a super-powerful 485MHz processor to bring you the ultimate speed, graphics and animation in the gaming world. This console has everything that the original has; only now it's cooler, trendier and classier.
Though it looks like a toy, don't be fooled: the Nintendo GameCube is a powerful video game console that rightly deserves its place among the other next-generation game systems. In fact, its playful, appealing design and small size (the unit is a not-quite-cubed 6 inches) aren't the only features that set it apart from the others.
For starters, Nintendo has quite clearly made this a game-only machine. It doesn't try to play your CD collection, run your movies, read your e-mail, or store your MP3 files. The company has concentrated its efforts on games. All the prelaunch titles we've seen play smoothly, with bright, fast graphics and great sound. Nintendo says its engineers have removed traditional bottlenecks that have, in the past, slowed down processing. New components designed by IBM and MoSys, as well as a large-capacity secondary memory cache, keep instructions moving through the system's microprocessor (MPU) at peak levels. In English: the GameCube is optimized to push speed up while pushing costs down; hence its position at the lower end of the price spectrum.
The GameCube is the first Nintendo video game system to use a disc-based medium rather than cartridges for its games. Moving the software to disc media generally means lower development costs for the publishers, which, in turn, trickles down to the consumer not only in price, but also in availability and quality, as it's then easier to try out untested game ideas (Pikmin, anyone?). While most other systems likewise have their games stored on discs, the GameCube's 3-inch format is smaller than everyone else's, and is so designed to fit in a shirt pocket as much as to deter would-be software pirates.
Of course, the main advantage of the GameCube is that it's the home field of one of the world's premier game designers: Nintendo. While powerhouses Electronic Arts and Sega make games for all systems (including this one), you can play Nintendo games only on a Nintendo system. And Nintendo, you might recall, has been hitting them out of the park since it started with Donkey Kong. In fact, here's a roll call of characters and series you won't find on the other consoles: Mario, Legend of Zelda, Perfect Dark, Metroid, Kirby, and, of course, Pokémon. A few names that the GameCube will share with the other guys: Madden, Tony Hawk, Sonic, Batman, and Star Wars.
The system also comes with four built-in controller ports, so you can easily plug in extra controllers and let friends join in for the multiplayer games--it's even got a built-in handle so you can easily move it to a friend's house. It comes with two memory card slots for saving your progress through games, and there's the capacity for future expansion into the world of online gaming.
In short, the GameCube isn't an all-in-one entertainment system, and neither is it the most powerful of the modern video game consoles. But for video game enthusiasts who want to stick with their favorite characters, its value cannot be beat. --Porter B. Hall
- MPU (Microprocessor Unit): 485 MHz custom IBM PowerPC Gekko
- Graphics Processor: 162 MHz custom ATI/Nintendo Flipper
- Texture-Read Bandwidth: 10.4 GB per second (peak)
- Main Memory Bandwidth: 2.6 GB per second (peak)
- Pixel Depth: 24-bit color, 24-bit Z buffer
- Sound Processor: 81 MHz custom Macronix 16-bit DSP
- Sound Performance: 64 simultaneous channels, ADPCM encoding
- Polygon Performance: 6 to 12 million polygons per second (peak)
- System Memory: 40 MB
- Main Memory: 24 MB MoSys 1T-SRAM
- Disc Drive: 128 ms CAV (Constant Angular Velocity) system
- Data Transfer Speed: 16 Mbps to 25 Mbps
- Media: 3-inch, 1.5 GB capacity disc
- Controller Ports: Four
- Memory Card Slots: Two
- Audio-Video Output: Analog and digital
- Dimensions: 4.3 by 5.9 by 6.3 inches (height by width by depth)
- Gamecube Console Platinum
|Super Smash Bros Melee
Lowest new price: $124.48
Lowest used price: $42.99
List price: $29.99
Can Mario beat Donkey Kong? Is Pikachu tougher than Yoshi? Find out as 12 of Nintendo's biggest stars battle in head-to-head competition. Battle through a tournament in 3-D fighting arenas or take on multiple players with special moves and unique strengths. Made in USA.
Normally, Nintendo contract players such as Mario, Pikachu, Link, Donkey Kong, Bowser, and Kirby are generally happy and well-mannered, but in Super Smash Bros. Melee, the pleasantries get thrown out and the gloves (except for Mario's) come off. This update of the N64 favorite features these and other video game icons in furious, yet utterly absurd fisticuffs that usually make for a smashing good time. Just make sure you have at least one human opponent to pound on.
Starting off with 14 characters (an additional 11 are waiting to be unlocked), the game has a pretty standard premise--let Nintendo's stars beat on each other until the timer runs out. However, a lot of emphasis is put on knocking opponents off ledges while avoiding the same fate. In typical Nintendo manner, there are quite a few power-ups to assist you in the melee. The actual combat isn't as intricate as in other fighting games; however, the ultra-cartoony layout of the many, many arenas sometimes adds a strategic element not usually found in similar titles.
Super Smash Bros. Melee's strength lays in the mayhem created in four-player fights. The camera does an excellent job of positioning itself so all combatants are constantly visible. Also, Melee sports some of the best visuals seen in a Nintendo product. All the characters are highly detailed, and the movements of each are smoothly infused with personality. Donkey Kong lumbers and Princess Peach fights with grace.
As the multiplayer mode is the key reason for this game's existence, the single-player mode is decidedly weak. The game features an adventure mode that plays somewhat like an old-school, side-scrolling Mario game. Sadly, despite its good looks, its gameplay is rather uninspired. This game is clearly at its best when there are two or more players with controllers in their hands. --Mark Brooks
- Fantastic graphics and sound keep the action upbeat
- Many new characters and other goodies to unlock
- Single-player experience is comparatively weak
- Too cute for a few folks
- Adventure mode is boring
- Number of Players: Offline: 1-4 Players
- Number of Players: Simultaneous: 2-4 Players
- More characters and stages are unlocked as hidden objectives are met, and coins rewarded for playing in all modes can be spent on a capsule toy machine.
Lowest new price: $88.89
Lowest used price: $35.95
Luigi is off to check out a haunted mansion full of howling ghosts & spirits;Help Luigi vacuum up ghosts in over 90 rooms;When you capture ghosts, trap them in paintings to get points;Watch Luigi creep, cower and cry in fright as he encounters spirits;Great object animations and cartoony fun for everyone!
|POWER A amiibo End Level Display
Lowest new price: $28.95
List price: $19.99
Show that you are a true Nintendo fan with this big, 8-bit style amiibo figure display. Built of 22 kowarenai blocks this officially licensed stand holds up to six amiibo figures and measures over 15 inches tall and 18 inches wide. It comes complete with a green goal pole and a base. Made from custom molded, interlocking plastic parts this display stand works with all amiibo figures. It is the perfect accent for any old school gamer's game room or man cave. Proudly display your amiibo collection and make all your friends jealous with this unique and functional piece of Nintendo memorabilia.
- Official amiibo Licensed Product
- Displays up to 6 amiibo figures
- Fits all amiibo figures
- Over 15 inches tall and 18 inches wide
- Retro 8-bit style
|HDE 128MB (2048 Blocks) Black Memory Card for Nintendo GameCube or Wii
Lowest new price: $7.99
List price: $10.99
New high quality 128MB memory card allows you to store characters, levels, top scores and much more! This memory card is fully compatible with GameCube/Wii games and save options. Easily load, save, copy and delete games for your Nintendo Wii or Nintendo GameCube console!
- New memory card compatible with Nintendo GameCube or Nintendo Wii
- Has a large storage capacity of 128MB
- Quick and easy data storage
- Package Contents: 1 x 128MB Memory Card
- HDE is a registered trademark and is the only authorized seller of HDE branded products
|Trenro AV Video Cable Cord for Nintendo 64 N64 TV Game
Lowest new price: $2.78
Lowest used price: $0.01
List price: $3.99
Replacement N64 / Gamecube / SNES AV Cable. Compatible with N64 Gamecube or SNES systems. Audio/Video cable with color coded connectors.
- For Nintendo 64
- Audio Video
- AV - TV cord
- Length 1.8 meters (approx. 6 feet)
|Super Smash Bros. Melee
Lowest new price: $139.48
Lowest used price: $57.65
Super Smash Bros. Melee
Page 1 of 304
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.