|Browse by Catagory:
|Atari Flashback 8 Gold Deluxe with 120 Games - Includes 2 Controllers and 2 Paddles - GameCube
Lowest new price: $75.99
Lowest used price: $63.00
List price: $120.00
The all-new Atari Flashback 8 Gold features 120 built-in all-time favorites. These games include legends like Activision's Pitfall! and Taito's Space Invaders, as well as many other all-time Atari 2600 classics like Kaboom!, River Raid, Centipede, and Millipede. Two all new, high performance 2.4ghz wireless controllers, styled after the Atari 2600 originals, are included, as well as two legacy controller ports for optional wired joysticks or paddles. Other new features include 720p HDMI output, scan line filtering, and a save/pause/rewind feature for every game.
- Two 2.4G wireless Controllers 720p HDMI output
- Multiple display modes
- Atari Flashback 8 Gold deluxe with 120 games - includes 2 Controllers and 2 paddles
|Insten AV Composite Cable compatible with Nintendo 64/GameCube/Super Nintendo SNES, Black
Lowest new price: $5.61
List price: $7.66
This AV Cable provides composite video & audio output for viewing on a TV / Monitor. Dock connector plugs directly into the game console. Ultra thick and flexible jacket with color coded connectors to simplify installation. Length: Approx. 6 FT / 1.8 M. Color: Black. Accessory ONLY. Game console not included. Note: Please make sure your display & speakers have composite video & audio inputs. Compatible With Nintendo 64 (N64) / GameCube (GCN) / Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
- This AV Cable provides composite video & audio output for viewing on a TV / Monitor.
- Dock connector plugs directly into the game console
- Ultra thick and flexible jacket with color coded connectors to simplify installation
- Length: Approx. 6 FT / 1.8 M.
- Compatible With: Nintendo 64
|HDE 128MB (2048 Blocks) Black Memory Card for Nintendo GameCube or Wii
Lowest new price: $6.99
List price: $9.99
New high quality 128MB memory card allows you to store characters, levels, top scores and much more! This memory card is fully compatible with GameCube/Wii games and save options. Easily load, save, copy and delete games for your Nintendo Wii or Nintendo GameCube console!
- New memory card compatible with Nintendo GameCube or Nintendo Wii
- Has a large storage capacity of 128MB
- Quick and easy data storage
- Package Contents: 1 x 128MB Memory Card
- HDE is a registered trademark and is the only authorized seller of HDE branded products
|GCHD | Gamecube HDMI Adapter
Lowest new price: $149.99
List price: $149.99
GCHD is a no-mods required HDMI converter that allows real Gamecube hardware to produce the highest native resolution possible on any HDTV while eliminating all input lag. Simply plug GCHD into a compatible Gamecube console (Model DOL-001), attach an HDMI cable, and enjoy true 640x480p progressive scan. These resolutions have previously been locked behind rare and expensive Gamecube component cables, but no more! GCHD is the simple, reliable, and affordable solution for getting the best experience possible using real Gamecube hardware. GCVideo Copyright information: Copyright (C) 2014-2017, Ingo Korb [email protected] All rights reserved.
- Highest Native Resolution
- Lagless Input
- Plug and Play
- Professional Grade Construction
- Custom Dual Prong Design
|Super Smash Bros Melee
Lowest new price: $139.89
Lowest used price: $50.25
List price: $29.99
Can Mario beat Donkey Kong? Is Pikachu tougher than Yoshi? Find out as 12 of Nintendo's biggest stars battle in head-to-head competition. Battle through a tournament in 3-D fighting arenas or take on multiple players with special moves and unique strengths. Made in USA.
Normally, Nintendo contract players such as Mario, Pikachu, Link, Donkey Kong, Bowser, and Kirby are generally happy and well-mannered, but in Super Smash Bros. Melee, the pleasantries get thrown out and the gloves (except for Mario's) come off. This update of the N64 favorite features these and other video game icons in furious, yet utterly absurd fisticuffs that usually make for a smashing good time. Just make sure you have at least one human opponent to pound on.
Starting off with 14 characters (an additional 11 are waiting to be unlocked), the game has a pretty standard premise--let Nintendo's stars beat on each other until the timer runs out. However, a lot of emphasis is put on knocking opponents off ledges while avoiding the same fate. In typical Nintendo manner, there are quite a few power-ups to assist you in the melee. The actual combat isn't as intricate as in other fighting games; however, the ultra-cartoony layout of the many, many arenas sometimes adds a strategic element not usually found in similar titles.
Super Smash Bros. Melee's strength lays in the mayhem created in four-player fights. The camera does an excellent job of positioning itself so all combatants are constantly visible. Also, Melee sports some of the best visuals seen in a Nintendo product. All the characters are highly detailed, and the movements of each are smoothly infused with personality. Donkey Kong lumbers and Princess Peach fights with grace.
As the multiplayer mode is the key reason for this game's existence, the single-player mode is decidedly weak. The game features an adventure mode that plays somewhat like an old-school, side-scrolling Mario game. Sadly, despite its good looks, its gameplay is rather uninspired. This game is clearly at its best when there are two or more players with controllers in their hands. --Mark Brooks
- Fantastic graphics and sound keep the action upbeat
- Many new characters and other goodies to unlock
- Single-player experience is comparatively weak
- Too cute for a few folks
- Adventure mode is boring
- Number of Players: Offline: 1-4 Players
- Number of Players: Simultaneous: 2-4 Players
- More characters and stages are unlocked as hidden objectives are met, and coins rewarded for playing in all modes can be spent on a capsule toy machine.
|HDE GameCube Memory Card 512MB (8192 Blocks) for Nintendo GameCube or Wii (Clear)
Lowest new price: $10.99
List price: $13.99
New high quality 512MB memory card allows you to store characters, levels, top scores and much more! This memory card is fully compatible with GameCube/Wii games and save options. Easily load, save, copy and delete games for your Nintendo Wii or Nintendo GameCube console!
- Save all your high scores and progress for all your games with an expanded capacity memory card | Essential accessory is compatible with all GameCube games with save game support
- Memory card features 8192 blocks of storage (512mb total capacity) allowing for nearly endless save data | Card has 8,133 more blocks of storage than original Gamecube memory card
- Compatible with Nintendo GameCube or Wii consoles only | Please Note: Only Wii consoles with model number RVL-001 are compatible with GameCube memory cards
- Great for games with large save states such as Animal Crossing, sports games such as Madden, Custom Robo, and others
- Package Contents: 1x 512mb extended capacity memory cards
|LEGO Movie Unikitty Fun Pack - LEGO Dimensions
Lowest new price: $3.99
List price: $8.99
Brand: Warner Home Video - Games
Journey through a multiverse of rainbows, puppies and much more with Unikitty from The LEGO Movie! Bring a hop, skip and a dance to the crazy mash-up multiverse of LEGO DIMENSIONS with Unikitty. Build and place this half unicorn, half animé kitten on the LEGO Toy Pad and watch her spring to life in the game. Then activate her special Rainbow LEGO, Master Build, and Big Transform abilities to solve puzzles and defeat those destructive enemies. Go mobile with the Cloud Cuckoo Car and rebuild it into the X-Stream Soaker and Rainbow Cannon for upgraded in-game powers!
- Want the best variety? Extra fun comes in each pack containing one character and a vehicle or weapon.
|Gamecube Memory Card 251
Lowest new price: $16.43
Lowest used price: $8.40
List price: $19.99
Store your GameCube game progress and carry with you everywhere
- 16MB Flash Memory card
- 251 blocks to store your games and settings
|Security Bit Steel SET 3.8mm + 4.5mm Security Bit Screwdriver Tool (7cm Length) Open NES SNES N64 Super Nintendo 64 Cartridges & Systems
Lowest new price: $2.29
Lowest used price: $7.83
List price: $4.99
Brand: Security Bit
- Fits 1/4" driver.
- Made from steel.
- Measure 7 cm (~2.75 inches) in length.
- 3.8mm opens game cartridges for Original Nintendo (NES), Super Nintendo (SNES), Nintendo 64 (N64), Virtual Boy, Original Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Sega Game Gear.
- 4.5mm bit opens game cartridges for Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, and Sega 32X as well as systems for Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Game Cube, Virtual Boy, Nomad, Game Gear, TurboGrafx 16, and TurboDuo.
|GameCube Console - Indigo
Lowest used price: $54.29
Model: Gamecube - Indigo
GameCube is Nintendo's first video game console to access game data from a disk, not a cartridge. The processor and disk drive perform together at lightening speed to make load times imperceptible. This stylish system gives developers the creative power to get great results far more quickly than with any other format. Other cutting-edge features guarantee that the Nintendo GameCube can easily adapt to future technology. The GameCube is not intended to join the ranks of the multimedia systems, but to offer the pure, sweet excitement of—quite simply—gaming. It's all about the games.
Though it looks like a toy, don't be fooled: the Nintendo GameCube is a powerful video game console that rightly deserves its place among the other next-generation game systems. In fact, its playful, appealing design and small size (the unit is a not-quite-cubed 6 inches) aren't the only features that set it apart from the others.
For starters, Nintendo has quite clearly made this a game-only machine. It doesn't try to play your CD collection, run your movies, read your e-mail, or store your MP3 files. The company has concentrated its efforts on games. All the prelaunch titles we've seen play smoothly, with bright, fast graphics and great sound. Nintendo says its engineers have removed traditional bottlenecks that have, in the past, slowed down processing. New components designed by IBM and MoSys, as well as a large-capacity secondary memory cache, keep instructions moving through the system's microprocessor (MPU) at peak levels. In English: the GameCube is optimized to push speed up while pushing costs down; hence its position at the lower end of the price spectrum.
The GameCube is the first Nintendo video game system to use a disc-based medium rather than cartridges for its games. Moving the software to disc media generally means lower development costs for the publishers, which, in turn, trickles down to the consumer not only in price, but also in availability and quality, as it's then easier to try out untested game ideas (Pikmin, anyone?). While most other systems likewise have their games stored on discs, the GameCube's 3-inch format is smaller than everyone else's, and is so designed to fit in a shirt pocket as much as to deter would-be software pirates.
Of course, the main advantage of the GameCube is that it's the home field of one of the world's premier game designers: Nintendo. While powerhouses Electronic Arts and Sega make games for all systems (including this one), you can play Nintendo games only on a Nintendo system. And Nintendo, you might recall, has been hitting them out of the park since it started with Donkey Kong. In fact, here's a roll call of characters and series you won't find on the other consoles: Mario, Legend of Zelda, Perfect Dark, Metroid, Kirby, and, of course, Pokémon. A few names that the GameCube will share with the other guys: Madden, Tony Hawk, Sonic, Batman, and Star Wars.
The system also comes with four built-in controller ports, so you can easily plug in extra controllers and let friends join in for the multiplayer games--it's even got a built-in handle so you can easily move it to a friend's house. It comes with two memory card slots for saving your progress through games, and there's the capacity for future expansion into the world of online gaming.
In short, the GameCube isn't an all-in-one entertainment system, and neither is it the most powerful of the modern video game consoles. But for video game enthusiasts who want to stick with their favorite characters, its value cannot be beat. --Porter B. Hall
- MPU (Microprocessor Unit): 485 MHz custom IBM PowerPC Gekko
- Graphics Processor: 162 MHz custom ATI/Nintendo Flipper
- Texture-Read Bandwidth: 10.4 GB per second (peak)
- Main Memory Bandwidth: 2.6 GB per second (peak)
- Pixel Depth: 24-bit color, 24-bit Z buffer
- Sound Processor: 81 MHz custom Macronix 16-bit DSP
- Sound Performance: 64 simultaneous channels, ADPCM encoding
- Polygon Performance: 6 to 12 million polygons per second (peak)
- System Memory: 40 MB
- Main Memory: 24 MB MoSys 1T-SRAM
- Disc Drive: 128 ms CAV (Constant Angular Velocity) system
- Data Transfer Speed: 16 Mbps to 25 Mbps
- Media: 3-inch, 1.5 GB capacity disc
- Controller Ports: Four
- Memory Card Slots: Two
- Audio-Video Output: Analog and digital
- Dimensions: 4.3 by 5.9 by 6.3 inches (height by width by depth)
- Includes Console, Power Cable, AV Cable, and Indigo Controller for Nintendo GameCube
- The 485MHz processor makes loading & starting the games faster than ever - no more long load times
- The processor creates 6 to 12 million polygons per second - no more slowdowns in the middle of the game
- Supports instructions for incredible effects - your games will be brighter, faster, and more dramatic
- It also includes 64 sound channels - you'll feel like you're in the game, with the top-quality audio
Page 1 of 276
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.