|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
Lowest new price: $3.60
Lowest used price: $3.42
List price: $15.99
Author: Gary Chapman
Brand: Moody Publishing
- Over 11 million copies sold
- #1 New York Times Bestseller for 8 years running
- Now celebrating its 25th anniversary
Simple ideas, lasting love
Falling in love is easy. Staying in love—that’s the challenge. How can you keep your relationship fresh and growing amid the demands, conflicts, and just plain boredom of everyday life?
In the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages, you’ll discover the secret that has transformed millions of relationships worldwide. Whether your relationship is flourishing or failing, Dr. Gary Chapman’s proven approach to showing and receiving love will help you experience deeper and richer levels of intimacy with your partner—starting today.
The 5 Love Languages is as practical as it is insightful. Updated to reflect the complexities of relationships today, this new edition reveals intrinsic truths and applies relevant, actionable wisdom in ways that work.
Includes the Couple's Personal Profile assessment so you can discover your love language and that of your loved one.
- The 5 Love Languages The Secret to Love That Lasts
|Katie Daisy 2018 - 2019 On-the-Go Weekly Planner: 17-Month Calendar with Pocket (Aug 2018 - Dec 2019, 5 x 7 closed)
Lowest new price: $8.99
Lowest used price: $9.02
List price: $14.99
Author: Katie Daisy
Brand: Amber Lotus
Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this special-edition planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Daisy's signature watercolor style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2018 through December 2019 — perfect for school and academic planning.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
|Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave
Lowest new price: $23.99
List price: $40.00
Author: Joanna Gaines
In Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave, Joanna Gaines walks you through how to create a home that reflects the personalities and stories of the people who live there. Using examples from her own farmhouse as well as a range of other homes, this comprehensive guide will help you assess your priorities and instincts, as well as your likes and dislikes, with practical steps for navigating and embracing your authentic design style. Room by room, Homebody gives you an in-depth look at how these styles are implemented as well as how to blend the looks you're drawn to in order to create spaces that feel distinctly yours. A removable design template at the back of the book offers a step-by-step guide to planning and sketching out your own design plans. The insight shared in Homebody will instill in you the confidence to thoughtfully create spaces you never want to leave.
|Lettering and Modern Calligraphy: A Beginner's Guide: Learn Hand Lettering and Brush Lettering
Lowest new price: $5.87
Lowest used price: $199.95
List price: $6.99
Author: Paper Peony Press
Brand: Paper Peony Press
Learn to letter!
Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book. At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
The Book Contains:
- Learn five different alphabet styles
- Upper and lower case letters
- Detailed instructions
- 15 beautiful lettering projects
- Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book.
- At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
- Lettering For Beginners: A Creative Lettering How To Guide With Alphabet Guides, Projects And Practice Pages
- Tombow 62038 Fudenosuke Brush Pen 2 Pens Set
- Tombow 62039 Fudenosuke Pen, 3-Pack, Black/Grey
- Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering (Hand Lettering Series)
- Prismacolor Premier Beginner Hand Lettering Set with Illustration Markers, Art Markers, Pencils, Eraser and Tips Pamphlet, 8 Count
- Calligraphy & Hand Lettering Notepad: Beginner Practice Workbook & Introduction to Lettering & Calligraphy (Practice Makes Perfect Series)
- Tombow Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, 10 Pack, Galaxy
- Refillable Calligraphy Pen Hand Lettering Pens Brush Lettering Pens Markers for Beginners Writing Drawing - 4 Sizes Black Ink Calligraphy Pens Art Marker Set (4 Lettering Pens)
- American Tombow 56190 Lettering Set Marker
- Calligraphy and Hand Lettering Practice Journal: Alphabet, Dot Grid and Lined Guide Practice Sheets Workbook
|The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
Lowest new price: $0.65
Lowest used price: $0.65
List price: $16.99
Author: Marie Kondō
Brand: Marie Kondo
This #1 New York Times best-selling guide to decluttering your home from Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes readers step-by-step through her revolutionary KonMari Method for simplifying, organizing, and storing.
Despite constant efforts to declutter your home, do papers still accumulate like snowdrifts and clothes pile up like a tangled mess of noodles?
Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level, promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home once, you’ll never have to do it again. Most methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, which doom you to pick away at your piles of stuff forever. The KonMari Method, with its revolutionary category-by-category system, leads to lasting results. In fact, none of Kondo’s clients have lapsed (and she still has a three-month waiting list).
With detailed guidance for determining which items in your house “spark joy” (and which don’t), this international bestseller featuring Tokyo’s newest lifestyle phenomenon will help you clear your clutter and enjoy the unique magic of a tidy home—and the calm, motivated mindset it can inspire.
- Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
|2018-2019 Academic Planner Weekly And Monthly: Calendar Schedule Organizer and Journal Notebook With Inspirational Quotes And Navy Floral Lettering Cover (August 2018 through July 2019)
Lowest new price: $7.82
List price: $7.99
Author: Pretty Simple Planners
2018 AMAZON BEST SELLING AUTHOR
Our new 2018-2019 Academic Planner is finally here! This beautiful planner is printed on high quality interior stock with a gorgeous floral cover. Each monthly spread (August 2018 through July 2019) contains an overview of the month, a notes section, inspirational quotes, and fun holidays such as National Donut Day! The cute weekly spreads include space to write your daily schedule as well as a to-do list. Grab your colored pens and washi tape and let's get organized! (Pssst - These also make wonderful gifts for the planners and teachers in your life!)
This Beautiful Planner Contains:
- Premium matte cover design
- Printed on high quality 60# interior stock
- Perfectly sized at 8" x 10"
|The Anatomy Coloring Book
Lowest new price: $10.78
Lowest used price: $6.37
List price: $27.20
Author: Wynn Kapit
Brand: Pearson Education
Why use this coloring book?
For more than 35 years, The Anatomy Coloring Book has been the #1 best-selling human anatomy coloring book! A useful tool for anyone with an interest in learning anatomical structures, this concisely written text features precise, extraordinary hand-drawn figures that were crafted especially for easy coloring and interactive study. Organized according to body systems, each of the 162 two-page spreads featured in this book includes an ingenious color-key system where anatomical terminology is linked to detailed illustrations of the structures of the body. When you color to learn with The Anatomy Coloring Book, you make visual associations with key terminology, and assimilate information while engaging in kinesthetic learning. Studying anatomy is made easy and fun!
The Fourth Edition features user-friendly two-page spreads with enlarged art, clearer, more concise text descriptions, and new boldface headings that make this classic coloring book accessible to a wider range of learners.
|The Art of Metal Gear Solid I-IV
Lowest new price: $47.66
Lowest used price: $56.47
List price: $79.99
Brand: Dark Horse Books
Twenty years of tactical espionage action concept art, design, and creativity! Coming in a collectable slipcase, this two book set contains concept and key art from Metal Gear Solid, MGS2: Sons of Liberty, MGS3: Snake Eater, MGS4: Guns of the Patriots, and MGS: Peace Walker.
This definitive chronicle of characters, vehicles, and weapons is the ultimate companion to the tactical espionage and future warfare of the celebrated Metal Gear universe, translated to English for the first time ever while leaving the original Japanese handwriting intact. Explore twenty years of classic stealth action video game artistry in loving detail!
|Final Fantasy Ultimania Archive Volume 3
Lowest new price: $39.99
List price: $39.99
Author: Square Enix
The journey through the creation of the groundbreaking video games continues with this volume, featuring hundreds of pieces of concept art, design notes, and creator retrospectives from the original team behind the making of Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy XI, Final Fantasy XII, Final Fantasy XIII, and Final Fantasy XIV.
Art, commentary, and lore from a transformative era in the indispensable role-playing franchise, collected in a beautifully printed 300-plus-page hardcover. Foray into one of gaming's most iconic properties, exploring beautiful art and incisive commentary behind five of the most memorable entries in the Final Fantasy saga.
Final Fantasy Ultimania Archive Volume 3 authentically translates original Japanese source material to present unparalleled access for a Western audience. This incredible tome is a must-have addition to any Final Fantasy enthusiast's collection.
|The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild-Creating a Champion Hero's Edition
Lowest new price: $99.99
List price: $99.99
Dark Horse honors Link, the chosen hero, with the Hero's Edition of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild--Creating a Champion.
This deluxe slipcase edition features the royal blue worn by the Hylian Champion and includes the Creating a Champion art book with an exclusive cover, a map of Hyrule printed on cloth, an art print of the Champions' photo Link hangs in his Hateno home, and a beautiful glass replica of a spirit orb. Bring light back to Hyrule with the Hero's Edition!
The Creating a Champion art book is the ultimate companion to the award-winning video game The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and includes material from its DLC packs. Witness the making of a champion!
This book features:
* Nearly 50 pages of sketches and official illustrations from Takumi Wada
* 296 Pages of design artwork and commentary about the making of the game from creators
* 55 Page historical section that divulges an in-depth history of the Hyrule of Breath of the Wild.
* Interviews with key members of the development team including Hidemaro Fujibayashi, Satoru Takizawa, Takumi Wada, and Eiji Aonuma
Make sure to check out the other installments in this unparalleled collection of historical information on The Legend of Zelda franchise with the New York Times best selling The Legend of Zelda: Hyrule Historia, The Legend of Zelda: Art & Artifacts, and The Legend of Zelda: Encyclopedia which detail the first 30 years of this historic video game franchise!
Page 1 of 193710
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.