|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
Lowest new price: $8.23
Lowest used price: $3.72
List price: $15.99
Author: Gary Chapman
Brand: Moody Publishing
- Over 11 million copies sold
- #1 New York Times Bestseller for 8 years running
- Now celebrating its 25th anniversary
Simple ideas, lasting love
Falling in love is easy. Staying in love—that’s the challenge. How can you keep your relationship fresh and growing amid the demands, conflicts, and just plain boredom of everyday life?
In the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages, you’ll discover the secret that has transformed millions of relationships worldwide. Whether your relationship is flourishing or failing, Dr. Gary Chapman’s proven approach to showing and receiving love will help you experience deeper and richer levels of intimacy with your partner—starting today.
The 5 Love Languages is as practical as it is insightful. Updated to reflect the complexities of relationships today, this new edition reveals intrinsic truths and applies relevant, actionable wisdom in ways that work.
Includes the Couple's Personal Profile assessment so you can discover your love language and that of your loved one.
- The 5 Love Languages The Secret to Love That Lasts
|The Anatomy Coloring Book
Lowest new price: $12.17
Lowest used price: $5.16
List price: $27.20
Author: Wynn Kapit
Brand: Pearson Education
Why use this coloring book?
For more than 35 years, The Anatomy Coloring Book has been the #1 best-selling human anatomy coloring book! A useful tool for anyone with an interest in learning anatomical structures, this concisely written text features precise, extraordinary hand-drawn figures that were crafted especially for easy coloring and interactive study. Organized according to body systems, each of the 162 two-page spreads featured in this book includes an ingenious color-key system where anatomical terminology is linked to detailed illustrations of the structures of the body. When you color to learn with The Anatomy Coloring Book, you make visual associations with key terminology, and assimilate information while engaging in kinesthetic learning. Studying anatomy is made easy and fun!
The Fourth Edition features user-friendly two-page spreads with enlarged art, clearer, more concise text descriptions, and new boldface headings that make this classic coloring book accessible to a wider range of learners.
|Katie Daisy 2018 - 2019 On-the-Go Weekly Planner: 17-Month Calendar with Pocket (Aug 2018 - Dec 2019, 5 x 7 closed)
Lowest new price: $9.33
Lowest used price: $8.96
List price: $14.99
Author: Katie Daisy
Brand: Amber Lotus
Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this special-edition planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Daisy's signature watercolor style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2018 through December 2019 — perfect for school and academic planning.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
|Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits
Lowest new price: $17.89
Lowest used price: $17.99
List price: $35.00
Author: Reese Witherspoon
Brand: growing up
Academy Award–winning actress, producer, and entrepreneur Reese Witherspoon invites you into her world, where she infuses the southern style, parties, and traditions she loves with contemporary flair and charm.
Reese Witherspoon’s grandmother Dorothea always said that a combination of beauty and strength made southern women “whiskey in a teacup.” We may be delicate and ornamental on the outside, she said, but inside we’re strong and fiery.
Reese’s southern heritage informs her whole life, and she loves sharing the joys of southern living with practically everyone she meets. She takes the South wherever she goes with bluegrass, big holiday parties, and plenty of Dorothea’s fried chicken. It’s reflected in how she entertains, decorates her home, and makes holidays special for her kids—not to mention how she talks, dances, and does her hair (in these pages, you will learn Reese’s fail-proof, only slightly insane hot-roller technique). Reese loves sharing Dorothea’s most delicious recipes as well as her favorite southern traditions, from midnight barn parties to backyard bridal showers, magical Christmas mornings to rollicking honky-tonks.
It’s easy to bring a little bit of Reese’s world into your home, no matter where you live. After all, there’s a southern side to every place in the world, right?
|Lettering and Modern Calligraphy: A Beginner's Guide: Learn Hand Lettering and Brush Lettering
Lowest new price: $6.24
Lowest used price: $133.63
List price: $6.99
Author: Paper Peony Press
Brand: Paper Peony Press
Learn to letter!
Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book. At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
The Book Contains:
- Learn five different alphabet styles
- Upper and lower case letters
- Detailed instructions
- 15 beautiful lettering projects
- Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book.
- At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
- Tombow 62038 Fudenosuke Brush Pen, 2-Pack. Soft and Hard Tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens for Calligraphy and Art Drawings
- Hand Lettering 101: An Introduction to the Art of Creative Lettering (Hand Lettering Series)
- Tombow 56190 Beginner Lettering Set. Includes Everything You Need to Start Hand Lettering
- Tombow 62039 Fudenosuke Pen, 3 Pack, Black/Grey
- Prismacolor Premier Beginner Hand Lettering Set with Illustration Markers, Art Markers, Pencils, Eraser and Tips Pamphlet, 8 Count
- Lettering For Beginners: A Creative Lettering How To Guide With Alphabet Guides, Projects And Practice Pages
- Refillable Calligraphy Pen Hand Lettering Pens Brush Lettering Pens Markers for Beginners Writing Drawing - 4 Sizes Black Ink Calligraphy Pens Art Marker Set (4 Lettering Pens)
- Calligraphy Brush Pen for Hand Lettering - 4 Size (5/Pack), Refill Black Ink Marker Pen for Beginners Writing, Art Drawings, Illustrations, Bullet Journal
- Hand Lettering for Relaxation: An Inspirational Workbook for Creating Beautiful Lettered Art
- Refill Brush Marker Pens for Lettering - 4 Size Black Calligraphy Ink Pen for Beginners Writing, Signature, Illustration, Design
|Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave
Lowest new price: $23.99
List price: $40.00
Author: Joanna Gaines
In Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave, Joanna Gaines walks you through how to create a home that reflects the personalities and stories of the people who live there. Using examples from her own farmhouse as well as a range of other homes, this comprehensive guide will help you assess your priorities and instincts, as well as your likes and dislikes, with practical steps for navigating and embracing your authentic design style. Room by room, Homebody gives you an in-depth look at how these styles are implemented as well as how to blend the looks you're drawn to in order to create spaces that feel distinctly yours. A removable design template at the back of the book offers a step-by-step guide to planning and sketching out your own design plans. The insight shared in Homebody will instill in you the confidence to thoughtfully create spaces you never want to leave.
|Essential Elements for Strings: Book 1 with EEi (Violin)
Lowest new price: $0.49
Lowest used price: $1.39
List price: $10.99
Author: Michael Allen
Brand: Hal Leonard
(Essential Elements for Strings). (Essential Elements for Strings and Essential Elements Interactive are fully compatible with Essential Elements 2000 for Strings) Essential Elements for Strings offers beginning students sound pedagogy and engaging music, all carefully paced to successfully start young players on their musical journey. EE features both familiar songs and specially designed exercises, created and arranged for the classroom in a unison-learning environment, as well as instrument-specific exercises to focus each student on the unique characteristics of their own instrument. EE provides both teachers and students with a wealth of materials to develop total musicianship, even at the beginning stages. Books 1 and 2 also include access to Essential Elements Interactive (EEi) , the ultimate online music education resource - anywhere, anytime, and on any device. Go to www.essentialelementsinteractive.com to learn more! Method features: * Enhanced Starting System * Optimum Reinforced Learning * Pacing * Theory, History, Cross-Curriculum & Creativity * Performance Spotlights Book also includes My EE Library * (www.myeelibrary.com) -
- Each Book Includes My EE Library
- Start-up Video: learn the basics
- Play-along MP3: features professional players on your instrument
- Duets and Trios: print and play parts with friends
- Music Listening Library: hear great pieces for orchestra
|2018-2019 Academic Planner Weekly And Monthly: Calendar Schedule Organizer and Journal Notebook With Inspirational Quotes And Navy Floral Lettering Cover (August 2018 through July 2019)
Lowest new price: $7.99
Lowest used price: $3.96
List price: $7.99
Author: Pretty Simple Planners
Navy Floral Planner | Pretty Simple Planners
Our new 2018-2019 Academic Planner is finally here! This beautiful planner is printed on high quality interior stock with a gorgeous floral cover. Each monthly spread (August 2018 through July 2019) contains an overview of the month, a notes section, inspirational quotes, and fun holidays such as National Donut Day! The cute weekly spreads include space to write your daily schedule as well as a to-do list. Grab your colored pens and washi tape and let's get organized! (Pssst - These also make wonderful gifts for the planners and teachers in your life!)
This Beautiful Planner Contains:
- Premium matte cover design
- Printed on high quality 60# interior stock
- Perfectly sized at 8" x 10"
|The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
Lowest new price: $2.54
Lowest used price: $1.42
List price: $16.99
Author: Marie Kondō
Brand: Marie Kondo
This #1 New York Times best-selling guide to decluttering your home from Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes readers step-by-step through her revolutionary KonMari Method for simplifying, organizing, and storing.
Despite constant efforts to declutter your home, do papers still accumulate like snowdrifts and clothes pile up like a tangled mess of noodles?
Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level, promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home once, you’ll never have to do it again. Most methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, which doom you to pick away at your piles of stuff forever. The KonMari Method, with its revolutionary category-by-category system, leads to lasting results. In fact, none of Kondo’s clients have lapsed (and she still has a three-month waiting list).
With detailed guidance for determining which items in your house “spark joy” (and which don’t), this international bestseller featuring Tokyo’s newest lifestyle phenomenon will help you clear your clutter and enjoy the unique magic of a tidy home—and the calm, motivated mindset it can inspire.
- Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
Lowest new price: $7.99
Lowest used price: $2.76
List price: $15.00
Author: Peter H. Reynolds
Brand: Random House
With a simple, witty story and free-spirited illustrations, Peter H. Reynolds entices even the stubbornly uncreative among us to make a mark — and follow where it takes us.
Her teacher smiled. "Just make a mark and see where it takes you."
Art class is over, but Vashti is sitting glued to her chair in front of a blank piece of paper. The words of her teacher are a gentle invitation to express herself. But Vashti can’t draw - she’s no artist. To prove her point, Vashti jabs at a blank sheet of paper to make an unremarkable and angry mark. "There!" she says.
That one little dot marks the beginning of Vashti’s journey of surprise and self-discovery. That special moment is the core of Peter H. Reynolds’s delicate fable about the creative spirit in all of us.
A frustrated grade school artist, Vashti sits slumped over her blank piece of paper at the end of art class. "I just CAN'T draw!" she tells her teacher. Her teacher first uses wit, then subtle yet clever encouragement to inspire her student to go beyond her insecurities and become, in the words of a younger boy who "can’t" draw either, "a really great artist."
Peter H. Reynolds crafts a quiet, pleasing story in The Dot--one that will strike a chord with children who have outgrown the self-assurance of kindergarten and begun to doubt their own greatness. His marvelous watercolor, ink, and, yes, tea illustrations are appealing in a Quentin Blakey way, especially as Vashti begins to go wild with her dots. The delightfully open-ended conclusion will have readers of all ages contemplating how they can make their own mark in the world. Highly recommended. (Ages 5 to 9) --Emilie Coulter
Page 1 of 9403
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.