|Browse by Catagory:
Civil Rights & Liberties
War & Peace
Cajun & Creole Cooking
Caribbean & West Indian Cooking
Diabetic & Sugar-Free Cooking
Low Fat Cooking
Middle Eastern Cooking
Pacific Rim Cooking
Home & Garden
Literature & Fiction
Sheet Music & Scores
Environmental & Natural Resources Law
Ethics & Professional Responsibility
Procedures & Litigation
Water Supply & Land Use
Lawyer and Crimal Humor
Outdoors & Nature
Hiking & Camping
Hunting & Fishing
Beer & Beer Making
Health & Fitness
Diets & Weight Loss
Children's Science & Nature
Vitamins & Supplements
Psychology and Counseling
Philosophy of Psychology
Physiological Aspects of Psychology
Psychology of Sexuality
Psychology Testing & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Logic & Brain Teasers
Chaos & Systems
Geometry & Topology
Probability & Statistics
Experiments, Instruments & Measurement
Chaos & Systems
Fusion & Fission
Nuclear Magnetic Resonance
Waves & Wave Mechanics
Administration & Policy
Allied Health Professions
Medical Education & Training
Endocrinology & Metabolism
Physician & Patient
Insects & Spiders
Fish & Aquariums
Mobile & Wireless Computing: Programming
Linux Kernel & Peripherals
Linux Networking & Administration
State & Local History
Sci Fi Calendars
Bujold, Lois McMaster
Card, Orson Scott
Chalker, Jack L.
Heinlein, Robert A.
McKillip, Patricia A.
Nye, Jody Lynn
|The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing
Lowest new price: $6.00
Lowest used price: $8.70
List price: $16.99
Author: Marie Kondō
Brand: Marie Kondo
The #1 New York Times bestselling guide to decluttering your home and the inspiration for the hit Netflix show Tidying Up with Marie Kondo.
Despite constant efforts to declutter your home, do papers still accumulate like snowdrifts and clothes pile up like a tangled mess of noodles?
Japanese cleaning consultant Marie Kondo takes tidying to a whole new level, promising that if you properly simplify and organize your home once, you’ll never have to do it again. Most methods advocate a room-by-room or little-by-little approach, which doom you to pick away at your piles of stuff forever. The KonMari Method, with its revolutionary category-by-category system, leads to lasting results. In fact, none of Kondo’s clients have lapsed (and she still has a three-month waiting list).
With detailed guidance for determining which items in your house “spark joy” (and which don’t), this international bestseller featuring Tokyo’s newest lifestyle phenomenon will help you clear your clutter and enjoy the unique magic of a tidy home—and the calm, motivated mindset it can inspire.
- Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up
|Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave
Lowest new price: $24.00
Lowest used price: $19.99
List price: $40.00
Author: Joanna Gaines
Brand: Harper Design
#1 New York Times Bestseller
In Homebody: A Guide to Creating Spaces You Never Want to Leave, Joanna Gaines walks you through how to create a home that reflects the personalities and stories of the people who live there. Using examples from her own farmhouse as well as a range of other homes, this comprehensive guide will help you assess your priorities and instincts, as well as your likes and dislikes, with practical steps for navigating and embracing your authentic design style. Room by room, Homebody gives you an in-depth look at how these styles are implemented as well as how to blend the looks you're drawn to in order to create spaces that feel distinctly yours. A removable design template at the back of the book offers a step-by-step guide to planning and sketching out your own design plans. The insight shared in Homebody will instill in you the confidence to thoughtfully create spaces you never want to leave.
|The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts
Lowest new price: $8.23
Lowest used price: $3.76
List price: $15.99
Author: Gary Chapman
Brand: Moody Publishing
- Over 11 million copies sold
- #1 New York Times Bestseller for 8 years running
- Now celebrating its 25th anniversary
Simple ideas, lasting love
Falling in love is easy. Staying in love—that’s the challenge. How can you keep your relationship fresh and growing amid the demands, conflicts, and just plain boredom of everyday life?
In the #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages, you’ll discover the secret that has transformed millions of relationships worldwide. Whether your relationship is flourishing or failing, Dr. Gary Chapman’s proven approach to showing and receiving love will help you experience deeper and richer levels of intimacy with your partner—starting today.
The 5 Love Languages is as practical as it is insightful. Updated to reflect the complexities of relationships today, this new edition reveals intrinsic truths and applies relevant, actionable wisdom in ways that work.
Includes the Couple's Personal Profile assessment so you can discover your love language and that of your loved one.
- The 5 Love Languages The Secret to Love That Lasts
|Lettering and Modern Calligraphy: A Beginner's Guide: Learn Hand Lettering and Brush Lettering
Lowest new price: $4.74
Lowest used price: $6.34
List price: $6.99
Author: Paper Peony Press
Brand: Paper Peony Press
Learn to letter!
Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book. At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
The Book Contains:
- Learn five different alphabet styles
- Upper and lower case letters
- Detailed instructions
- 15 beautiful lettering projects
- Learn to letter and create beautiful designs with this beginner's guide and workbook! Every page is filled with tips, tricks encouragement and practice space to kickstart your lettering journey! Learn 5 different alphabet styles, upper and lower case letters, practice connections and dive into design and composition with this beautiful lettering book.
- At the end of this book, there are also 15 beautiful lettering projects to help you bring together your knowledge and skill and help you begin to create beautiful works of art! You can do this!! Let us teach you how to upgrade your handwriting and learn this amazing and fun form of art
- Tombow 56190 Beginner Lettering Set. Includes Everything You Need to Start Hand Lettering
- Tombow 56185 Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Bright, 10-Pack. Blendable, Brush and Fine Tip Markers
- Tombow 62038 Fudenosuke Brush Pen, 2-Pack. Soft and Hard Tip Fudenosuke Brush Pens for Calligraphy and Art Drawings
- Calligraphy & Hand Lettering Notepad: Beginner Practice Workbook & Introduction to Lettering & Calligraphy (Practice Makes Perfect Series) (Volume 1)
- Lettering For Beginners: A Creative Lettering How To Guide With Alphabet Guides, Projects And Practice Pages
- Tombow 56191 Advanced Lettering Set. Includes Everything You Need to Enhance Your Hand Lettering
- Hand Lettering Pens, Calligraphy Pen Brush Markers Set, Refillable - 4 Size(6 Pack), for Beginners Writing, Art Drawings, Water Color Illustrations, Bullet Journaling and More
- Super Simple Hand Lettering: 20 Traceable Alphabets, Easy Projects, Practice Sheets & More! (Design Originals) Includes Technique Guides, Skill-Building Exercises, Art Prints, & Vellum Tracing Paper
- Tombow 56187 Dual Brush Pen Art Markers, Pastel, 10-Pack. Blendable, Brush and Fine Tip Markers
- Hand-Lettering (An Interactive Guide to the Art of Drawing Letters)
|Good Days Start With Gratitude: A 52 Week Guide To Cultivate An Attitude Of Gratitude: Gratitude Journal
Lowest new price: $6.23
Lowest used price: $3.01
List price: $6.99
Author: Pretty Simple Press
Good Days Start With Gratitude is a 52 week guide to cultivate an attitude of gratitude! It is a self exploration journal designed to focus on being thankful for what we have, the big things in life, as well as the simple joys. Each well designed weekly spread contains an inspirational quote, space to write 3 things you are thankful for each day of the week, and a weekly checkpoint. If you start each day by writing down three things you are thankful for - a good cup of coffee, the smell of rain, starting a good book - you begin each day on the right note. Do it daily and make it a habit to focus on the blessings you have been given! Grab a copy for a friend and share the journey together!
|Thomas Kinkade Studios: Disney Dreams Collection 2019 Wall Calendar
Lowest new price: $12.94
Lowest used price: $1,178.82
List price: $14.99
Author: Thomas Kinkade
Brand: Andrews McMeel Publishing
The Thomas Kinkade Studios: Disney Dreams Collection 2019 Wall Calendarâ€‹ brings to life classic Disney characters set with traditional Kinkade images.
Each monthly spread of this calendar features a full-color image such as Lady and the Tramp or Dumbo, along with new images like Beauty and the Beast Dancing in the Moonlight or Cinderella Dancing in the Starlight. Also included in the calendar is a September through December 2018 spread.
- Includes Thomas Kinkade's renderings of Beauty & The Beast, Tangled, Lady & The Tramp, Dumbo and 8 more.
- Includes a medium-square grid, plus a spread for Sept. - Dec. 2018, so you can begin using it right away.
- Celebrate beloved Disney films through the eyes and artistry of Thomas Kinkade.
- Each painting tells the story of a beloved tale.
- 12" x 12".
|Beastie Boys Book
Lowest new price: $32.10
Lowest used price: $33.87
List price: $50.00
Author: Michael Diamond
#1 NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER • A panoramic experience that tells the story of Beastie Boys, a book as unique as the band itself—by band members ADROCK and Mike D, with contributions from Amy Poehler, Colson Whitehead, Spike Jonze, Wes Anderson, Luc Sante, and more.
NAMED ONE OF THE BEST BOOKS OF THE YEAR BY Rolling Stone • The Guardian • Paste
Formed as a New York City hardcore band in 1981, Beastie Boys struck an unlikely path to global hip hop superstardom. Here is their story, told for the first time in the words of the band. Adam “ADROCK” Horovitz and Michael “Mike D” Diamond offer revealing and very funny accounts of their transition from teenage punks to budding rappers; their early collaboration with Russell Simmons and Rick Rubin; the debut album that became the first hip hop record ever to hit #1, Licensed to Ill—and the album’s messy fallout as the band broke with Def Jam; their move to Los Angeles and rebirth with the genre-defying masterpiece Paul’s Boutique; their evolution as musicians and social activists over the course of the classic albums Check Your Head, Ill Communication, and Hello Nasty and the Tibetan Freedom Concert benefits conceived by the late Adam “MCA” Yauch; and more. For more than thirty years, this band has had an inescapable and indelible influence on popular culture.
With a style as distinctive and eclectic as a Beastie Boys album, Beastie Boys Book upends the typical music memoir. Alongside the band narrative you will find rare photos, original illustrations, a cookbook by chef Roy Choi, a graphic novel, a map of Beastie Boys’ New York, mixtape playlists, pieces by guest contributors, and many more surprises.
Praise for Beastie Boys Book
“A fascinating, generous book with portraits and detail that float by in bursts of color . . . As with [the band’s] records, the book’s structure is a lyrical three-man weave. . . . Diamond’s voice is lapidary, droll. Horovitz comes on like a borscht belt comedian, but beneath that he is urgent, incredulous, kind of vulnerable. . . . Friendship is the book’s subject as much as music, fame and New York.”—The New York Times Book Review
“Wild, moving . . . resembles a Beastie Boys LP in its wild variety of styles.”—Rolling Stone
“As nutty, irreverent, and fun as you think it would be.”—Vogue
“As freewheeling and funny as their albums . . . a beautifully messy (and large) talisman containing within it many of the great joys and surprises that come with listening to the Beastie Boys”—The AV Club
An Amazon Best Book of November 2018: Guys, the Beastie Boys wrote a book (or maybe conjured is a better word), and it's a piece of work. Michael Diamond and Adam Horovitz, otherwise known as Mike D and Ad-Rock, present Beastie Boys Book, a rambling and unruly stream-of-consciousness trip through more than three decades of uncensored memories—records, rashes, tours, graphic novels, and playlists. Madonna’s here, as is Guns N’ Roses, Dolly Parton, Johnny Ryall and the Egg Man. Illustrated with dozens or possibly hundreds of pictures, we get relive their earliest shows, go behind the scenes of their short-lived magazine, Grand Royal (which mainstreamed the Mullet, the business-in-front/party-in-the-back "hairstyle"), and relive pickup basketball games between sets at Lollapalooza, in which Smashing Pumpkins’ Billy Corgan dunks savagely against type. Lest you think this is frivolous, disreputable stuff, Amy Poehler, Wes Anderson, Jonathan Lethem, and National Book Award- and Pulitzer Prize-winner Colson Whitehead stop by with their own contributions. Beastie Boys Book is uncountable things, but overall it's a box full of love letters to fans, founding member Adam Yauch (who passed away in 2012), the early days of hip-hop, and dirty old New York. It's a book that can't, won’t stop giving. —Jon Foro, Amazon Book Review
- inclues rare photos
- pieces from Amy Poehler, Spike Jonze, Wes Anderson, & more
|Whiskey in a Teacup: What Growing Up in the South Taught Me About Life, Love, and Baking Biscuits
Lowest new price: $15.85
Lowest used price: $7.99
List price: $35.00
Author: Reese Witherspoon
Brand: Simon & Schuster Ltd
Model: Xiaomi Mi 6
Academy Award–winning actress, producer, and entrepreneur Reese Witherspoon invites you into her world, where she infuses the southern style, parties, and traditions she loves with contemporary flair and charm.
Reese Witherspoon’s grandmother Dorothea always said that a combination of beauty and strength made southern women “whiskey in a teacup.” We may be delicate and ornamental on the outside, she said, but inside we’re strong and fiery.
Reese’s southern heritage informs her whole life, and she loves sharing the joys of southern living with practically everyone she meets. She takes the South wherever she goes with bluegrass, big holiday parties, and plenty of Dorothea’s fried chicken. It’s reflected in how she entertains, decorates her home, and makes holidays special for her kids—not to mention how she talks, dances, and does her hair (in these pages, you will learn Reese’s fail-proof, only slightly insane hot-roller technique). Reese loves sharing Dorothea’s most delicious recipes as well as her favorite southern traditions, from midnight barn parties to backyard bridal showers, magical Christmas mornings to rollicking honky-tonks.
It’s easy to bring a little bit of Reese’s world into your home, no matter where you live. After all, there’s a southern side to every place in the world, right?
- Academy award-winning actress, producer and entrepreneur Reese Witherspoon invites you into her world, where she infuses the southern style, parties and traditions she loves with contemporary flair and charm. Reese Witherspoon's grandmother Dorothea always said that a combination of beauty and strength made southern women 'whiskey in a teacup'.
- We may be delicate and ornamental on the outside, she said, but inside we're strong and fiery. Reese's southern heritage informs her whole life, and she loves sharing the joys of southern living with practically everyone she meets. She takes the South wherever she goes with bluegrass, big holiday parties, and plenty of Dorothea's fried chicken.
|Katie Daisy 2019 On-the-Go Weekly Planner: 17-Month Calendar with Pocket (Aug 2018 - Dec 2019, 5 x 7 closed)
Lowest new price: $6.73
Lowest used price: $3.67
List price: $14.99
Author: Katie Daisy
Brand: Amber Lotus
Celebrate your daily adventures with the whimsical and uplifting artwork of Katie Daisy as your companion. Each month of this special-edition planner begins with a captivating two-page color spread of illustrations in Katie's signature watercolor style.
- 5" x 7" weekly planner (10" x 7" open).
- 17-month calendar — August 2018 through December 2019 — perfect for school and academic planning.
- The perfect gift for creative inspiration.
- From the creator of the New York Times best-selling book How to Be a Wildflower: A Field Guide.
- Thoughtfully-crafted wildflowers, butterflies, birds, and nature textures guide you through the weeks.
- Monthly 2-page-spread views facilitate big-picture planning.
- Weekly spreads with ample writing space.
- Extra lined pages to record notes and reminders.
- Elastic band closure.
- Inside pocket for storing receipts and mementos.
- Wire-O binding offers lie-flat ease and convenience.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Published by Amber Lotus, an independent carbon-negative US company that has planted more than half a million trees since 2008.
- This calendar features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.
|People of Walmart.com Adult Coloring Book: Rolling Back Dignity
Lowest new price: $9.48
Lowest used price: $4.82
List price: $11.99
Author: Andrew Kipple
Brought to you by the wildly popular website, PeopleofWalmart.com, this OFFICIAL adult coloring book is a GAME CHANGER.
The #1 Funniest Adult Coloring Book on Amazon!
Nothing you have ever seen in your life has prepared you for the hilarity you are about to experience.
This epic adult coloring book is comprised of 37 single sided images, all original and intricate artwork based on the images from the website that makes MILLIONS laugh.
You've seen them. Every time you go shopping. Now see them come alive with each stroke of your colored pencil or marker.
Get ready for the most fun you'll ever have with an adult coloring book.What's Inside...
- 37 of the Most Insane and Wacky People of Walmart
Join the masses and unwind with the People of Walmart.com Adult Coloring Book: Rolling Back Dignity. Color designs featuring the funniest and most bizarre Walmart shoppers.
- Beautiful Abstract Designs with Intricate Details
Each page is designed with beautiful patterns, swirls, paisleys, mandalas, flowers, and leaves... color away while letting the steam out.
Simply sit back, relax, and choose the Walmart creature that connects most with you. Then color in the wonderful weirdo with your choice of color pencil, pen, marker, and/or crayon.
Enjoy mindfulness and relaxation with this brilliant anti-stress therapy, also the PERFECT gag-gift!
This Beautiful Coloring Book Features:
Order now and get started. Your inner peace is waiting. You’re about to feel much, MUCH better about yourself!
- 37 of the Very Best and Most Classic Walmart Creatures from PeopleofWalmart.com to Color
- Beautiful Designs with Intricate Details
- Single-Sided Pages at 8.5 x 11"
Release your stress in the most enjoyable way possible. You'll fall in love with your new friends. So get your coloring pencils ready and get started!
Also, be sure to check out other hilarious books by Day Drankin' Press!
You won't want to miss our other adult coloring books, Hater Cats or Celebrity Mugshots, Go here for our full list of adult coloring books, amazon.com/author/funcoloring
Page 1 of 9314
CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.